Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Every gifting tool you need to grow. w/Multi-address checkouts

WineLab

We use the gift messaging and multi-shipping features on our site and both work fantastic. The support team were quick and helpful with any issues we encountered. Highly recommended!

Puzzledly

Absolutely love this app. Not only does it do exactly what we need it to do, but the customer service & support team is wonderful. S/o to Zac Fair.

Alberta Food Tours

Great App! 100% Recommend. Support team is awesome! Has provided consistent support that really made the setup easy.

HealthBoxed

This app was super easy to install, and when the CSS needed a little help to look good with my theme, the developers responded to my request right away and helped me make it look perfect!

Club Encourage Gifts

This is a great app! It does everything that is advertised and is very user friendly. Plus the customer support is excellent!

Byron Bay Gifts

I find Giftship very quick to respond. The app is worth getting. We use it for the calendar (choose what date for your gift to arrive), gift card message and select multiple addresses for delivery. The latter can be a bit clunky which is why I'm giving four stars. When it works it's great, but like most apps you add to Shopify, the experience can depend on browsers and users computers etc. Though, I must say the multiple address option seems to be improving and we get less complaints about customers not being able to use it so I would say overall that the app is definitely worth having.

Antique Candle Co.

I used this app to add gift notes to our cart page. The team was very helpful, and quick to go out of their way to provide excellent customer service. Well made app, and fantastic people behind it! Thank you!

Gray's Florist

It's so nice to be able to offer shipping to multiple addresses within 1 order! Not only that, we have set up the date picker to allow people to schedule their flower deliveries for upcoming occasions for up to a year in advance. We have also just started using the add-on features. Great app! Great support and great service! Highly recommended.

Timezone Singapore

Great app and amazing customer service! Tim and Zac helped clear out concerns and requests promptly! Totally saved our go-live day. Thank you!

Brown Bag Wines

Great functionality for product options, shipping to multiple addresses, custom date pickers and more. Easy to set up and really helpful support team to smooth out any initial problems. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17