Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Craft & Crumb

Exceptional service from Tim - really fast and efficient. Very impressed. also a great app and has helped us with multiple functionality.

Baum's Box

The app was very easy to install and set up. I had a few questions about personalizing it for my store, and the tech support was amazing! I am not tech savvy at all, and they went above and beyond to ensure the app was working exactly how I wanted it to. I had both a phone call as well as a zoom call with different members from the team to address my questions. Would highly recommend!

Snackwize

Fantastic support support team. Helped with our gift message issue in a very timely manner. Thanks team!

Brennans Test

I used this app for both multishipping and for gift message. Worked great, and the app developers were very helpful and responsive. I recommend using this app.

Surturbans

I am super impressed with the customer support from the Giftship team!! I needed some help getting the app set up with my theme, and Tim Rokeby-Thomas jumped right in and took care of it and help with any other questions i had! He went above and beyond what was needed and so in such a timely fashion! THANK YOU!!!

Elle Vie Body Products

I installed for my mother's day gift sets and it works wonderfully! I am very pleased, it does everything that I needed and then some.

California Avocados Direct

We had issues with conflicting apps being used in our order process via Shopify. Tim and Zac were fantastic at helping us resolve work together issues without having to sacrifice the quality of the checkout experience. So refreshing to have a support team with a "can do" attitude and NOT a "not our problem hire a developer" reflex.

Mini Petals Florist

I had been searching for an app that could show delivery dates on product pages - as well as upsell! and GiftShip is amazing. The support from Tim has been incredible - a zoom call, and numerous emails to answer any questions I had and help me through set up. Wonderful app and great support. Thank you!!!

Incredo® Sugar

This app is incredible! Works seamlessly. Such a great and unique feature to be able to add at a very reasonable price. Keep up the great work Gist!

Xocolatl Small Batch Chocolate

This app has been invaluable during busy gift-giving holidays! I also really appreciate how well the features integrate into the site visually— no weirdly bulky add-on visuals or anything, just streamlined text with a checkbox. The dev team is always very responsive and helpful too. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19