Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

CloudScent

Had some issues with initial setup, emailed the team & they replied within 5 minutes and got the issue resolved. Superb customer service so far, haven't tested the app out fully as of yet.

The Cheese Shop of Centerbrook

Great app, essential for any store that does shipping. Their customer service was quick to respond and helped with any issue i had, at any time. Highly recommend. Thank You!

Care Package Depot

Loving this app, it is just what my store needed! They were very quick to respond when I needed help as well!! Thank you!

Kudo Box

The service I received from Tim was extremely helpful. Setting up the app was reasonably quick and it's working as I had hoped.

Jackson Orchards

This app is amazing! Not only have these guys helped me set it up to match more store, they also helped set up the functionality so we could get it working just the way we wanted it. Great team, great app. 100% recommend!

Luzern

Loving the app so far and, almost more importantly, the customer service has been outstanding! That makes or breaks the app experience for me. App is performing well and I know I have timely help if/when I need it!

THELIFESTYLEDCO Shop

This app has been so helpful to us when launching a limited gifting series at our shop! It has the exact functionalities we were looking for, and support has been unmatched. Thank you Tim for helping answer our questions and to the whole Giftship team!

swagathome.com

We love the functionality of Gift Ship and combined it with other 3rd party apps to create some great options. The Giftship team provided amazing support throughout the process. In addition their response time is super fast and helpful.

Maui Kuʻia Estate Chocolate

Customer support is THE BEST! We made multiple requests to help us understand and utilize the app to its optimal use, both Tim and Zac provided outstanding assistance to customize, troubleshoot, configure, and teach us about the app. A+ to the GiftShip team !

Wallace & Co

Struggled to set a few things up at the start due to the app having many options. However support was very fast and helpful in getting me up and running.