Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Yanna Gifts

We are so excited we can finally offer multiple delivery addresses in the same order. Perfect! Just in time for holiday sales. Excellent support for quick installation too. Thanks!

The Pound Cake Company

Tremendous service, went above and beyond typical support to help. This app is something that we've actually been looking for. Having the ability to purchase multiple items and have them shipped to different contacts is HUGE! Looking forward to seeing increased orders thanks to Giftship.

Luxbabybox

Giftship is a must if you run a gift focused business. They are the first of their kind because they also enable the customer to select to ship to multiple addresses! Finally! The app also allow you to have add ons such as gift messages, gift wrap, greeting cards etc at checkout as well as upsells. They worked with me to customize specific features that I needed for my store and have been very responsive throughout the process. Everything has been extremely smooth - I almost feel like I have an in house IT support (at least when it comes to the Giftship app!) They are a new company and are actually still adding more functions to the app which is very exciting. I definitely recommend Pix and the Giftship app.

Blackdinahchocolatiers

Working with Pix has been really great. They have been quick to answer my questions, honest about the functionality of the app and have made custom changes to adapt the app to my web site. This doesn't cover all that they have done. I will be launching the Multiship application shortly and I am sure it will increase my sales as the app is well designed for selling and functionality.

Bestpysanky

Works perfectly!
All our gift shipping needs are covered. Extremely convenient to use and great customer support.

Pellatt Cornucopia

What a great app. This is the first of its kind in the App Store. We finally found the solution we were looking for. The customer service is great, and it was installed and customized for free!
Highly recommend for anyone looking to implement gift options, as well as shipping to multiple addresses, on their website.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next