Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Moxie Bradshaw

I am super impressed with the customer support from the Giftship team!! I needed some help getting the app set up with my theme, and they jumped right in and took care of it. They even went the extra step of looking at how I had things configured and suggesting a change for a better user experience. We just started using the app, but in my testing it seems quite user-friendly and intuitive. I think customers will find the same.

Happy Lemonade Gifts Inc.

I am loving this app so far! I am pretty pleased with all the fonctionalities and how it blends in perfectly with my gift store and also the really good customer service.

EATABLE™ Popcorn

We used this app to streamline gifting options and integrate gift messages and multiple delivery addresses into our checkout process. It had great functionality out of the box, and the support team has been highly responsive in assisting us with a few custom tweaks to the code to ensure the app continues to meet our needs. Thanks to Tim for his amazing support!

SugarGoodies3

We really love the gift message option, as we sell artisan sweets typically given as gifts. The app offers so many other features that we are excited to tap into as well. Customer service is very prompt and friendly. I'm not very tech savvy, and the team has been very polite and helpful.

Svaha Apparel

So far, so good! This app was very easy to implement, and the settings are both thorough and clear. My store's theme was interacting with the multiple-address feature, but the Giftship team got back to me almost immediately, and had everything completely fixed within 24 hours.

COUP Champagne

I have been using GiftShop for about 3 months now. The best part is great service from the team. Always responsive and helpful!

Boombie

Happy about this app. Everything I need for my shop and nice functions on the app! Also when you need help with something they will help you. Happy about that! :) Recommended!

Tea with Tae

I needed help getting this app installed on my site correctly and the team was so helpful! They got it done very quick. Excited to start using it on my site when we launch.

Dream Big Printables

The only thing better than what this app provides is their customer support. I requested a specific customization on my product pages, and Tim reached out and had it done in no time flat.

Little Koha

The service for setting up this app was amazing. I had several requests to modify the layout to work around exisiting code on my website and they were only too happy to help out. Awesome app, great service.