Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Thistle and Bee Enterprises Inc.

We enjoy having the option to ship to multiple addresses with gift messages within one order. It is convenient.

PARU

I used Giftship to help create a more tailored shopping experience for my customers. I did have an issue with random characters showing up at checkout but the support team (Zac) pointed me to an easy-to-follow article. Thanks so much!

Greenify Co.

Love this app, It does everything we need for gifting. The support is great too, Zac has been super patient with my back and forth and has helped get everything just how I want it. Thanks guys!

feey

Great support! Thanks very much. If I could wish for one additional option it would be the possibility to enable the calendar only if a customer marked the order as a gift.

onthewaybox

Great app that does what we need it to do, support has been very prompt helpful with any issues that I have had too.

Passo To Go

Great app. The multiship function has been a game changer for us. The support is also great. I recommend.

RED DOOR DESSERTS

Great app! It simplified our gifting process and the tech support is unparalleled! Really helped us get off the ground and get going while makings things simple along the way.

WineLab

We use the gift messaging and multi-shipping features on our site and both work fantastic. The support team were quick and helpful with any issues we encountered. Highly recommended!

Puzzledly

Absolutely love this app. Not only does it do exactly what we need it to do, but the customer service & support team is wonderful. S/o to Zac Fair.

Alberta Food Tours

Great App! 100% Recommend. Support team is awesome! Has provided consistent support that really made the setup easy.