Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

HealthBoxed

This app was super easy to install, and when the CSS needed a little help to look good with my theme, the developers responded to my request right away and helped me make it look perfect!

Club Encourage Gifts

This is a great app! It does everything that is advertised and is very user friendly. Plus the customer support is excellent!

Antique Candle Co.

I used this app to add gift notes to our cart page. The team was very helpful, and quick to go out of their way to provide excellent customer service. Well made app, and fantastic people behind it! Thank you!

Gray's Florist

It's so nice to be able to offer shipping to multiple addresses within 1 order! Not only that, we have set up the date picker to allow people to schedule their flower deliveries for upcoming occasions for up to a year in advance. We have also just started using the add-on features. Great app! Great support and great service! Highly recommended.

Timezone Singapore

Great app and amazing customer service! Tim and Zac helped clear out concerns and requests promptly! Totally saved our go-live day. Thank you!

Brown Bag Wines

Great functionality for product options, shipping to multiple addresses, custom date pickers and more. Easy to set up and really helpful support team to smooth out any initial problems. Definitely recommend.

The Greene Grape

GiftShip was very easy to set up and it adds great functionality for our gift basket website. We're using Pop-up add-ons, date picker, gift notes, and multi-ship. The best part is the responsiveness of their customer service. I got an immediate answer to my question (including a video).

Homefield

Fantastic customer service. At first I was frustrated and thought I couldn't make it work the way I needed it to, but customer service helped me to customize the app to our needs. So great to have a gift receipt option!

Black Oak Coffee Roasters

Honestly this app is a potential GAME CHANGER for gifting season. We love being able to offer our customers much, MUCH better options for gifting. In addition, the support team is super helpful and very responsive. We are not "premium app" type purchasers unless we feel strongly about it, but this one may be the one that makes a big difference.

Cheese Brothers, Inc.

I use this app to allow customers to schedule delivery dates, and it works great. The Gist App team was very accommodating in making sure the app was set up properly in my particular theme. Thank you!