Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Hickory Farms

GiftShip app provided the features we needed: multi-address shipping, gift messages, delivery date picker etc. It has plenty of options to configure the look and feel of the cart and user experience. The best part is their support! Kevin promptly helped us with the tweaks and mods we asked for. Highly recommended!

My Small World Toy Store

UPDATE: I've adjusted my 1 star review, as after posting Tim & Kevin fixed the problem in about 10 minutes. Here's to happily shipping to multiple addresses again.

I loved this app. Support was initially great, and there is no doubt it has boosted sales. However we have had an issue with this app since the middle of May 2020, where whenever a customer tries to enter an address the app just freezes, with the dreaded constant spinning 'wait' wheel. I contacted Pix on the 20 May. Nothing. On the 27th May. No response. Mid June, no response, again on 4th July through every support channel i could, in frustration. Still nothing. This is a great app, but unuseable for us as the support has become so poor. I'm giving it a week, then uninstalling. It's a real shame and so so frustrating. When an app is this useful, the support needs to match it, which it did in the beginning. I'm wondering whether this is a classic case of give good tech support at the outset to get excellent reviews, and then abandomnolder accounts to their fate. Real shame.

Petals LA

Great app, super helpful for my business!
Also, their support is always quick to respond, which is obviously SUPER important as a business owner.
Thank you guys!

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

We use this app to allow our guests to ship gift baskets to multiple recipients from a single order. The app has really improved our business. The support has been excellent!

plugme.shop

¡Perfecta para las necesidades de nuestra tienda!, la atención del soporte técnico es super rápida y muy buena en cuestión de modificar ciertos requerimientos que necesitábamos en la plantilla. ¡¡¡La recomendamos ampliamente!!

Margot's Morsels

We are new to Shopify and we needed to add in a gifting option for our product. Giftship really fits the bill. You can ship to multi folks on a single order and add in a gift message for each. We have had numerous customers use it in the first week of implementation. Great add on. Their tech support has also been great. They helped me customize a gift card. Made it really nice and easy.

Surrey Cookie Co.

Great app with very user friendly interface. It is not easy to make custom changes from your own css but the support team are lightening fast at replying and implementing changes. Brilliant app, brilliant customer service.

Copper Cow Coffee

We've constantly gotten request from buyers over the past few months to implement a way to send care packages to multiple addresses. This was an easy and very cost effective solution! We have some complicated code on our theme and Kevin was incredibly helpful in ensuring the app not only worked properly, but plugged into our theme in a clean way. Really excited for our customers to start using this!

Gift Box Love Co

This is the only app we could find that would do what we needed. More importantly, however, are the guys behind the scenes! When it comes to any issues or troubleshooting, configuring specific needs, etc., they have been amazing to work with. I worked with both Kevin and Tim, and they're quick to reply, gracious, patient, and get it done! Easiest 5 star review.

GIFTABLE GOODIES

The features on this app are great and the customer service is even better. I had an issue with the gift note not appearing on mobile and their team was able to quickly get in and resolve this for me in less than 24 hours. The multiple shipping address is perfect for my gift company. Great job!