Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

1 review

Matthews 1812 House

*Updated to 3 stars, spoke to Zach, who explained I had spoken with the call center. He was knowledgable and helpful. Advised email as the best way to get quick support (creates a support ticket) rather than phone. Will stick with email going forward. Will update again after app has been running.

Original: So far the support stinks. Called to get phone support for a simple questions, was told I had to leave a message and someone would call me. I missed the return call, and the number they left me to call back took me to the SAME PHONE BANK, where I had to leave ANOTHER message. The woman I spoke to was snippy- "If you'll listen a moment I'll explain how this works". Let ME EXPLAIN To you- if I can't get a direct number to someone, your support is no good. Oh, and I was told several times I would be called back "At his earliest convenience". No regard for what we need. Haven't even gotten it installed yet and I'm annoyed. Bad start. I don't need a run around with snarky attitude. I would give it one star but I'm holding out for a better experience going forward.