Değerlendirmeler (304)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
6 Haziran 2024

Tim and the team are among the best in the business and always deliver exceptional support at any time. The app is a must have

Allocated Outlet
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
28 Mayıs 2024

One of the best apps for companies that specialize in gifting. There are so many features that we have implemented and the app is reasonably priced. I love having all of the features in app, rather than having to download multiple apps to do a single function. Their team has been extremely helpful and continues to help walk us through the implementation process.

Batch & Box
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
25 Mart 2024

We love this app for shipping to multiple shipping addresses in the same order, but there are so many other useful features! And the customer service is amazing!

Luxe & Bloom
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
5 Nisan 2024

Amazing customer support! Jayson is awesome and I'm sure the rest of the team is as well! Thank you Giftship!!

Drinksi
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
28 Şubat 2024

Excellent app and incredible customer assistance from their developers. One of the best apps i have come across.

Tasmanian Gourmet Online
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
8 Mart 2024

I love using this app; their customer service goes above and beyond! The app has fantastic features, and I found answers to my questions quickly in their excellent FAQ section. When I had a little trouble with how my cart page looked, I reached out, and Jasyon got back to me quickly, spending time to fix the issue. It's clear they genuinely care about their customers, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. I wholeheartedly recommend this app!

Holly Sparks Gifting
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
28 Şubat 2024

This app is extremely user friendly and the support team is amazing!

Box of Happy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
22 Ocak 2024

This app helps us to process orders efficiently! On top of that, their service is quick. For any businesses, this definitely a plus point.

The Bloom Box
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
2 Ocak 2024

Amazing app, amazing support. Really high quality all around. Glad to have found it. Thank you Jayson for your prompt support and keeping me in the loop even through the christmas/NY holiday weekend.

Dan's Desserts
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
29 Kasım 2023

I use Gift Ship on my shopify website and love how simple it is to use. I recently had an issue with delivery dates not being printed on my order confirmation email. After unsuccessfully trying to fix it myself I contacted Dhopify who put me onto GS help. While they are based in Canada and I’m in Australia, this didn’t affect their responsiveness in helping me fix my issue. All done in a few hours. Brilliant service.

Inkberry Flowers