Giftship: Gift Options & More , 306 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Kasım 2023

I use Gift Ship on my shopify website and love how simple it is to use. I recently had an issue with delivery dates not being printed on my order confirmation email. After unsuccessfully trying to fix it myself I contacted Dhopify who put me onto GS help. While they are based in Canada and I’m in Australia, this didn’t affect their responsiveness in helping me fix my issue. All done in a few hours. Brilliant service.

Inkberry Flowers
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
22 Ocak 2024

This app helps us to process orders efficiently! On top of that, their service is quick. For any businesses, this definitely a plus point.

The Bloom Box
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
23 Kasım 2023

We use this app on our store for multi-ship and product options and plan to add the bundling. Their customer service couldn't be better. So happy with this app and the people behind it! They've solved a lot of issues on our end quickly and made it really simple.

Dare & Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
25 Ekim 2023

My business uses this app exclusively for the Product Options feature and it's been really helpful. We've run into a few issues over the past few years but customer support has been timely. Most recently we needed help with customizing the packing slip and received a custom template in just hours!

CORDA
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
24 Kasım 2023

GiftShip customer support have been superb! They have helped us with a lot of hurdles to help make automated processes work smoothly within our business at Molly's Bakehouse. Reply time is ALWAYS within 24 hours which is amazing as a busy business owner trying to fix problems. Would HIGHLY recommend! 5*

Molly's Bakehouse
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
2 Ocak 2024

Amazing app, amazing support. Really high quality all around. Glad to have found it. Thank you Jayson for your prompt support and keeping me in the loop even through the christmas/NY holiday weekend.

Dan's Desserts
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
12 Aralık 2023

GiftShip by Gist has been a game-changer for our business! We love how it allows us to easily ship to multiple locations from a single order, and the gift message option adds a personal touch.

What truly sets GiftShip apart, however, is the outstanding customer service provided by Gist Applications. In the rare instances of bugs or compatibility issues with our Shopify theme, their support team has been quick to respond and resolve issues, ensuring minimal disruption to our operations. Their commitment to addressing concerns promptly and efficiently has fostered trust in the reliability of their application.

GiftShip has made our shipping process smoother, our customers happier, and our sales higher. It's a must-have for any e-commerce store looking to enhance the customer experience and streamline operations!

Cold Hollow Cider Mill
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
25 Ekim 2023

Happy with the app and support provided so far. We wanted to customize the datepicker text formatting and Tim from their support team edited the theme code for us and was a big help. The ship to multiple address and datepicker are important additions to our site during the holidays.

Made In Oregon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
5 Ekim 2023

We think this is a great App. More importantly , our customers actively use the features it provides. Even better, the customer service is really great. They respond to my queries quickly and effectively. Not just by answering questions but by helping to solve my problems for me.
There's a personal service here that you don't see very often these days. Well done Giftship.

Grape & Bean
İrlanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
1 Kasım 2023

Great app and the customer support is amazing! Thank you Jayson for everything you've done!

You Booze