Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Gifts To A Door

We have used Giftship on our gift hamper website for a couple of years now and have been very impressed with it's features, particularly the multi-address cart and the ability to black-out certain delivery dates, eg. weekends and public holidays.
We recently had to log a service request due to a couple of small issues after a recent upgrade. Giftship responded very quickly and Cam was able to quickly identify the issue and get things working perfectly again for us in no time. We've always had exceptional service from the team at Giftship and highly recommend this App.

The London Plane

I haven't found anything like this app! As a flower shop, I needed the ability to attach gift messages to orders and be able to have customers select a specific delivery date. So far it has worked amazingly! The person who helped me was extremely helpful and was able to respond quickly to the edits I needed to make! The only bummer is that I wish we had the option to allow the messaging feature only to apply to certain products. It currently applies to all our products in our online store. The other feature I wish it had was to be able to create custom calendars for specific products. There is only one calendar that you build and it applies to all your products- so, for example, I would like flowers to have a Monday-Friday availability in the calendar, and our loaves of bread Tuesday-Saturday; this currently isn't possible, but needs to be hired out to build code to work this out. Other than those things, we love this app! Its been working great, and great communication with the gift ship team.

We went back for some additional help in June and Kevin couldn't have been more helpful. We really appreciate it.

PrayerBowls

I had a big issue with how Paypal info was being incorrectly rewritten back to our customers order. Shopify said it was not on them and PayPal said the same. By using GiftShip all the information now is transferred correctly. Plus, our gift is typically being sent to a different address and it's nice for the customer to be able to fill out the enclosure note. Lastly, the GiftShip team responds quickly and helps me accomplish what needed to be done.

Ginger's Breadboys®

Giftship enables my business - Ginger's Breadboys - to provide shipping features and options that customers expect from online businesses. The developers/creators are extremely responsive and work quickly to resolve issues. Committed to making their app the best it can be. Highly recommend.

The Foodocracy

We used this app for Holiday season gift shipping and it was fantastic! I'm quite sure it helped us increase sales because it was so easy for customers to ship to multiple locations and send gift cards.

Three Georges

The number-one best feature of this app is that the developers are extremely responsive to questions. Every time I've written to them to ask about product features or troubleshoot, they've replied the same day – usually within an hour. I use this app to enable shipping to multiple addresses within a single order and to allow customers to pick a delayed ship date. The app works as expected and did not take long to set up.

Vena CBD

Downloaded the app to see if it was right for my needs, not sure who helped but they were extremely patient with my numerous questions! Thank you

Plum Creek Wagyu

I have been very pleasantly surprised at the prompt attention I received from the good folks at Giftship when I had questions, as well as some specialized help making it so my customers can easily ship presents to more than one recipient. Big thanks to Giftship for taking the extra steps to make me (and my customers) very happy!

Oh Goodie

Fast responses and positive can do attitude from Cam and Zac thanks guys - support levels like this are really reassuring when using a 'mission critical' app like this!

Rockport Candle Company

I haven't had a lot of time to use the app yet, but due to my Shopify theme I needed some touch-ups to make Giftship function properly. The customer service for this company is fantastic! Quick response time, even over the weekend. I look forward to the added functionality the app offers!