Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Svaha Apparel

So far, so good! This app was very easy to implement, and the settings are both thorough and clear. My store's theme was interacting with the multiple-address feature, but the Giftship team got back to me almost immediately, and had everything completely fixed within 24 hours.

COUP Champagne

I have been using GiftShop for about 3 months now. The best part is great service from the team. Always responsive and helpful!

Boombie

Happy about this app. Everything I need for my shop and nice functions on the app! Also when you need help with something they will help you. Happy about that! :) Recommended!

Tea with Tae

I needed help getting this app installed on my site correctly and the team was so helpful! They got it done very quick. Excited to start using it on my site when we launch.

Dream Big Printables

The only thing better than what this app provides is their customer support. I requested a specific customization on my product pages, and Tim reached out and had it done in no time flat.

Little Koha

The service for setting up this app was amazing. I had several requests to modify the layout to work around exisiting code on my website and they were only too happy to help out. Awesome app, great service.

Thistle and Bee Enterprises Inc.

We enjoy having the option to ship to multiple addresses with gift messages within one order. It is convenient.

PARU

I used Giftship to help create a more tailored shopping experience for my customers. I did have an issue with random characters showing up at checkout but the support team (Zac) pointed me to an easy-to-follow article. Thanks so much!

Greenify Co.

Love this app, It does everything we need for gifting. The support is great too, Zac has been super patient with my back and forth and has helped get everything just how I want it. Thanks guys!

feey

Great support! Thanks very much. If I could wish for one additional option it would be the possibility to enable the calendar only if a customer marked the order as a gift.