Giftship | All‑in‑one Gift App

Gift Messages, Datepicker, Upsells / Wraps, Bulk Orders + More

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Botanica Box

Location Australia

We recently changed to giftship from another app we had used for a number of years to help with better functionality for our shipping. We have previously used another app for our gift hamper service The Botanica Box. Having recently engaged another web designer for our latest business, Foliar (a florist) we were recommended to use Giftship for that. We were so impressed by the extra functionality included cut off times that could be set to our local time and Clearer entries for note card entry. We decided to also change this over to our gift hamper service. It was easy to set up, but I just needed help to remove sections of code that are not needed now. The response I received from support was incredible and they were able to resolve the issue immediately. I could not be happier with the app itself and the support as well

マヌカハニー専門店 ハニーフュージョン

Location Japan

We bought this app for the Multi-address ship function. It took a little bit of work to get it set up as we envisaged. Any query we had was answered incredibly well and quickly. The support is some the best I have encountered from an App developer. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this app.

Scamps Toffee

Switched from Multiship to Giftship to have an easier time collecting gift notes and proper multiple shipping at the same time. So GiftShip was exactly what we needed. During the transition between the two we had of issues with previous coding and I have to say that their support is TOP NOTCH! Had issues with our own code and Gist during the free trial period and Tim came in to help and through emails over the course of a few days was able to pinpoint the issues I was having and fix it right before the holiday kicked into gear. So grateful! I do wish some of the processes to customize were a bit easier to understand, but that very well could just be my current experience level with Shopify.

The Little NB Box Ltd.

This app was a gamechanger for our business. We initially got it for the Multiship capabilities, but now we also use the Datepicker, Upsells and Gift Message Boxes. This app has solved many small nuisance problems for us, and a few big ones too. It's worth every penny and then some. Plus, customer service is EXCELLENT and very responsive.

The Scottish Grocer

Loving this app so far. The dev team were able to address install and technical issues right away including an additional theme issue that was affected.

Galah Press

Location Australia

Absolutely brilliant customer service. The team went out their way to help me install and configure. And the app is working well. Highly recommend.

Sahm's Restaurant Group

It has all of the features we were looking for! I had some set up issues due to third party site template, but their customer support was very quick to respond and solved my problem.

CoffeeCakes.com

We are Internet Retail Pioneers, running and operating CoffeeCakes.com for over 26 years now. Needless to say we have high demands on exactly how we want our packing slips to look. The support staff at Giftship has been amazing to work with to help us get things just right. Amazing support and an amazing app - thank you!

LaMonarcaBakery

Fantastic functionality and OUT OF THIS WORLD customer service! It's so rare to find an application with support willing to edit themes for you. Highly recommended!

The Chocolat Bar

Time spent using app About 2 months

The support team has been very responsive and helpful to get the app customized to what we needed. We appreciated that.