Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Lula's Garden

Such great customer service, fast and professional! Would definitely recommend to any Shopify user!!

FOOD NOT FLOWERS

Gift ship saved me thousands of dollars. I had hired a web dev (name withheld) and all they wanted to do was customize, customize without a workflow. Things took months and basically just sank $. Gift ship customized a few things that made a world of difference in our UX. Definitely recommend them.

Too Good General Store Inc.

This app was a lot easier to set up than other's I tried and when I had an issue they resolved it right away.

EKU BOX

Great app! Fantastic service! Quick response time. We're so pleased we are using it on two different sites.

box babe gift co.

Such a great app! Many different uses for it and the support team is INCREDIBLE. We have a funky theme so we are always needing changes and they are always happy to help (and quick). We love Giftship!!

Montana Gift Corral

This app has been a wonderful addition to our website! GIft wrap, delivery date picker, and product upsells have already increased sales for us and we've only had this installed for a couple of weeks. We can already see the difference because of these great features. Also, HUGE shout out to their support team. We asked so many questions about customizations and they always responded with answers within a couple of hours. A few times they just made changes we wanted! Absolutely amazing to work we and we can't speak highly enough of them!

Divine Goods and Gifts

I use this app to ship to multiple addresses and add gift messages. Zac and Kevin are great to work with and get the job done!

SMALL PACKAGES

Great customer service and very customizable. We only use two of the many features available with the app and think its worth it!

Fat Freezing Belts

We found this app, installed on one store and things are looking promising - so much so we have now installed on our other 2 stores. The support has been impressive and everything works well. Been looking for something like this for a while now.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

5 stars - full stop! The app is very helpful for my business, I was able to remove 3 apps to replace them with GiftShip. The team is quick to respond and helpful with questions and set-up assistance. They ask questions specific to your business to tailor the app to you and your customers. I'm a big fan of the Gist family of apps!