Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Copper Cow Coffee

We've constantly gotten request from buyers over the past few months to implement a way to send care packages to multiple addresses. This was an easy and very cost effective solution! We have some complicated code on our theme and Kevin was incredibly helpful in ensuring the app not only worked properly, but plugged into our theme in a clean way. Really excited for our customers to start using this!

Gift Box Love Co

This is the only app we could find that would do what we needed. More importantly, however, are the guys behind the scenes! When it comes to any issues or troubleshooting, configuring specific needs, etc., they have been amazing to work with. I worked with both Kevin and Tim, and they're quick to reply, gracious, patient, and get it done! Easiest 5 star review.

GIFTABLE GOODIES

The features on this app are great and the customer service is even better. I had an issue with the gift note not appearing on mobile and their team was able to quickly get in and resolve this for me in less than 24 hours. The multiple shipping address is perfect for my gift company. Great job!

#PinYourThanks

App works very well for shipping multiple items to different addresses. All support questions were answered quickly and in particular Kevin helped to add a feature that really improved the functionality for our website.

98 Acres

Great service by Tim. Thank you appreciate it. Helped customise different parts of Gift Ship and assisted quickly.

Bad Girl Barware

This app beautifully took on the css of my store and was easy to set up. Both Zac and Kevin responded super fast, were friendly and quick to help me problem solve something I needed specific for my store. Great customer service makes a huge difference when using an app. Thanks. Will definitely install this app on other stores I build.

Mr. B's Chocolates

Giftship does exactly what it promises to do, and the support has taken care of our questions and issues super fast.

Brightbox

Support was extremely helpful and is customizing a few specific things for our shop! I am SO excited to have this app it is going to make a HUGE difference for customers. Best app ever!!

Snooks Candies

I was using Multiship to help streamline the checkout for customers shipping my chocolates to different locations with one checkout. It worked well but I was looking for a better way for gift messages to be added to each destination. I switched to Gift ship but needed the messages placed in a certain location to properly print to my specs on my packing slips. Kevin with Giftship logged in and applied fixes to all my requests until it was all perfect. He even fixed some inconsistencies in my cart HTML to clean it up. It now is just how I needed it and was much appreciated.

Delta Sonic Car Wash

I can't speak highly enough about their customer service. They're incredibly responsive and helpful with any questions I've had and are genuinely interested in providing their customers with a useful product.