Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

PersonallyPicked

An amazing app that gave us the functionality we needed, even better was the amazing customer service, going above and beyond to ensure we had the app properly installed and working the way we wanted it to.

SANTICHEESE

5 Stars app. 5 Stars tech support. Fast and superb effective team. Absolutely recommended. Amazing customer service.

Jenni's UGLY Chocolates

I got this app for my chocolate business to ship to multiple address in one order, to add gift notes and a feature where the customer can choose when they want the gift to be received. This helps with Holiday orders when folks like to plan and purchase ahead. It's a great design, easy to set up and the customer service is excellent. It's an intuitive feature and worth the cost.

Good Day People

Using Giftship for shipping to multiple addresses and for leaving messages as my website sells gift packages. The support team was super helpful and quick in helping me customise the checkout pages and process according to what I needed for my website. Very impressed!

Hickory Farms

GiftShip app provided the features we needed: multi-address shipping, gift messages, delivery date picker etc. It has plenty of options to configure the look and feel of the cart and user experience. The best part is their support! Kevin promptly helped us with the tweaks and mods we asked for. Highly recommended!

My Small World Toy Store

UPDATE: I've adjusted my 1 star review, as after posting Tim & Kevin fixed the problem in about 10 minutes. Here's to happily shipping to multiple addresses again.

I loved this app. Support was initially great, and there is no doubt it has boosted sales. However we have had an issue with this app since the middle of May 2020, where whenever a customer tries to enter an address the app just freezes, with the dreaded constant spinning 'wait' wheel. I contacted Pix on the 20 May. Nothing. On the 27th May. No response. Mid June, no response, again on 4th July through every support channel i could, in frustration. Still nothing. This is a great app, but unuseable for us as the support has become so poor. I'm giving it a week, then uninstalling. It's a real shame and so so frustrating. When an app is this useful, the support needs to match it, which it did in the beginning. I'm wondering whether this is a classic case of give good tech support at the outset to get excellent reviews, and then abandomnolder accounts to their fate. Real shame.

Petals LA

Great app, super helpful for my business!
Also, their support is always quick to respond, which is obviously SUPER important as a business owner.
Thank you guys!

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

We use this app to allow our guests to ship gift baskets to multiple recipients from a single order. The app has really improved our business. The support has been excellent!

plugme.shop

¡Perfecta para las necesidades de nuestra tienda!, la atención del soporte técnico es super rápida y muy buena en cuestión de modificar ciertos requerimientos que necesitábamos en la plantilla. ¡¡¡La recomendamos ampliamente!!

Margot's Morsels

We are new to Shopify and we needed to add in a gifting option for our product. Giftship really fits the bill. You can ship to multi folks on a single order and add in a gift message for each. We have had numerous customers use it in the first week of implementation. Great add on. Their tech support has also been great. They helped me customize a gift card. Made it really nice and easy.