Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

weavewell

1st they it broke my site, I uninstalled it. then I mailed them for help cleaning up my theme as i have snippets of their code in my theme now. no response as yet. leaving a feedback with shopify as well. also tried thier multiship not knowing it is from same developer. leaving a review there as well

September 10, 2019

Hi there!

We're so sorry that you had trouble getting support for the issue you were having. Your latest message unfortunately got caught in our spam filter, and we have taken measures to ensure this will not happen again.

We do have some record of correspondence with you, and have tried to reach out to you a few times last week, but have not heard back. We certainly would be happy to get you up and running, and resolve any issues you were having.

Please feel free to reach us directly at support@appsbypix.com, through the contact form on our website at pixcommerce.io, or by phone at 1 (236) 882-5988.

I will leave this reply on your other review as well - hope we can get this all sorted out for you!

Ddecorations

Most features are locked out, unless you pay the top tiered pricing. Only wanted the date picker and message which is offered in the first package, but the editing features are locked behind it. Defeating the purpose of even having them.