Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

Pour Moi Skincare

We use the app to allow for gift wrapping and gift messages. It is a solid app, and while not perfect, the Pix Apps support team is really great!

Eat Your Words Custom Cookies

Functionality 4.5 stars. For a shipper of gifts, this app will make ordering multiple gifts destined for different people so much simpler for my customers. For that, I am super grateful and happy.
Service 5 stars. Thus far, my interactions with and the proaction of the customer success team members has been super. This is really important for me -- business owner, chief baker and director of IT (among many other things!).
Intuitiveness and required technical knowledge 3.5 stars. Opportunity is with training and support materials, in particular. Not everything is logical and there is limited help text while in settings. Images and descriptions of what things are, where they are found in the workflow and what impact selecting x vs y will have would be worthwhile additions to training materials.

Overall -- I am very happy I decided to get Giftship and expect that my customers will be very happy, as well!

Dan The Sausage Man

So far integration with our Shopify store has been fairly seamless. There was some support needed for the initial setup but customer service was quick and easy. The shipping to multiple address feature works great.

From a company that does mostly gifts, there is one BIG improvement I would like to see though. It is great we are able to capture the note information, but the way it is currently set up the note is printed on the same invoice that has the price.

Sure, I could copy and paste the note into another program, but when I start doing 50 orders a day it will take tons of time and keeping everything in order will be impossible.

Shopify creates a packing slip without the price when you create the label. If Gift Ship could integrate the note information on that paper it would be super!

The Daily Bunch

Great app! lots of different features available for this industry. Looking forward to the update on delivery date section to block out public holidays.
Customer service was spot on and always responded within reasonable timeframe.