Giftship | All‑in‑one Gift App

Gift Messages, Datepicker, Upsells / Wraps, Bulk Orders + More

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bite Society

The app does the job. It's helping the grown of our business. Sometimes we just get some missing information, but after some deep analyzing with support, it's just a Shopify hiccup.

Oregon Holiday Wreaths

The app was a huge help for customers splitting orders, although it was sometimes confusing on shipstation. For example, if a user leaves a gift message' it doesn't fill in the personal message part in shipstation. I had to rewrite that manually each time, which got cumbersome. Another thing that would be helpful is to have the 'delivery time' customized to say 'estimated delivery' of 'estimated shipment'. folks were very angry with us on delivery dates as we can't really control that, so some option here with flexible times would be super cool. We are seasonal and won't be using Giftship until next year. We'll use them again as it helped our customers big time. Thanks again!

Hampers & Co

At Hampers & Co, we are using Giftship to provide our Greeting message and Delivery date selection. Compared to other App’s that we tested, Giftship is the easiest to setup, operate and implement. The support service is highly recommended as well, and we are looking forward to working with the team further, developing and customising other features, to meet all our clients needs. Highly recommended App solution for online gift companies.

Byron Bay Gifts

I find Giftship very quick to respond. The app is worth getting. We use it for the calendar (choose what date for your gift to arrive), gift card message and select multiple addresses for delivery. The latter can be a bit clunky which is why I'm giving four stars. When it works it's great, but like most apps you add to Shopify, the experience can depend on browsers and users computers etc. Though, I must say the multiple address option seems to be improving and we get less complaints about customers not being able to use it so I would say overall that the app is definitely worth having.

Eat Your Words Custom Cookies

Functionality 4.5 stars. For a shipper of gifts, this app will make ordering multiple gifts destined for different people so much simpler for my customers. For that, I am super grateful and happy.
Service 5 stars. Thus far, my interactions with and the proaction of the customer success team members has been super. This is really important for me -- business owner, chief baker and director of IT (among many other things!).
Intuitiveness and required technical knowledge 3.5 stars. Opportunity is with training and support materials, in particular. Not everything is logical and there is limited help text while in settings. Images and descriptions of what things are, where they are found in the workflow and what impact selecting x vs y will have would be worthwhile additions to training materials.

Overall -- I am very happy I decided to get Giftship and expect that my customers will be very happy, as well!

December 4, 2019

Hi there!

I just wanted to follow up with this, since we have for some time been using Zendesk for the application documentation, which includes many new articles, that have plenty of screenshots and should provide all the tools you need to configure and use Giftship to it's full potential.

I know that it has been a while since you left this review, but if you need any assistance, we're always here to help.

The Daily Bunch

Great app! lots of different features available for this industry. Looking forward to the update on delivery date section to block out public holidays.
Customer service was spot on and always responded within reasonable timeframe.

December 4, 2019

Hi there!

I know that this is from a long time ago, but I wanted to follow up here in case anyone comes across this. Giftship now offers the ability to block public holidays (and has for some time now).