Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Multiple Address Shipping, Gift Messages, Upsells, + Much More

Eat Your Words Custom Cookies

Functionality 4.5 stars. For a shipper of gifts, this app will make ordering multiple gifts destined for different people so much simpler for my customers. For that, I am super grateful and happy.
Service 5 stars. Thus far, my interactions with and the proaction of the customer success team members has been super. This is really important for me -- business owner, chief baker and director of IT (among many other things!).
Intuitiveness and required technical knowledge 3.5 stars. Opportunity is with training and support materials, in particular. Not everything is logical and there is limited help text while in settings. Images and descriptions of what things are, where they are found in the workflow and what impact selecting x vs y will have would be worthwhile additions to training materials.

Overall -- I am very happy I decided to get Giftship and expect that my customers will be very happy, as well!

December 4, 2019

Hi there!

I just wanted to follow up with this, since we have for some time been using Zendesk for the application documentation, which includes many new articles, that have plenty of screenshots and should provide all the tools you need to configure and use Giftship to it's full potential.

I know that it has been a while since you left this review, but if you need any assistance, we're always here to help.

The Daily Bunch

Great app! lots of different features available for this industry. Looking forward to the update on delivery date section to block out public holidays.
Customer service was spot on and always responded within reasonable timeframe.

December 4, 2019

Hi there!

I know that this is from a long time ago, but I wanted to follow up here in case anyone comes across this. Giftship now offers the ability to block public holidays (and has for some time now).