Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

#PinYourThanks

App works very well for shipping multiple items to different addresses. All support questions were answered quickly and in particular Kevin helped to add a feature that really improved the functionality for our website.

98 Acres

Great service by Tim. Thank you appreciate it. Helped customise different parts of Gift Ship and assisted quickly.

Bad Girl Barware

This app beautifully took on the css of my store and was easy to set up. Both Zac and Kevin responded super fast, were friendly and quick to help me problem solve something I needed specific for my store. Great customer service makes a huge difference when using an app. Thanks. Will definitely install this app on other stores I build.

Mr. B's Chocolates

Giftship does exactly what it promises to do, and the support has taken care of our questions and issues super fast.

Brightbox

Support was extremely helpful and is customizing a few specific things for our shop! I am SO excited to have this app it is going to make a HUGE difference for customers. Best app ever!!

Snooks Candies

I was using Multiship to help streamline the checkout for customers shipping my chocolates to different locations with one checkout. It worked well but I was looking for a better way for gift messages to be added to each destination. I switched to Gift ship but needed the messages placed in a certain location to properly print to my specs on my packing slips. Kevin with Giftship logged in and applied fixes to all my requests until it was all perfect. He even fixed some inconsistencies in my cart HTML to clean it up. It now is just how I needed it and was much appreciated.

Delta Sonic Car Wash

I can't speak highly enough about their customer service. They're incredibly responsive and helpful with any questions I've had and are genuinely interested in providing their customers with a useful product.

Seattle Chocolate Company

Amazing customer support. Helped me to get the app to work for my store. Love it. Highly recommended for gift messages.

Crafty @ Home

Kevin from their Support Team was super responsive and immediately squashed the bug (late on a Friday) to get Giftship installed into our theme. Great work Kevin, thanks for the help!

CloudScent

Had some issues with initial setup, emailed the team & they replied within 5 minutes and got the issue resolved. Superb customer service so far, haven't tested the app out fully as of yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10