Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

Redwoods Monastery Atelier

Giftship works! And it fills a need that Shopify has never addressed - how to ship gifts to multiple people without creating new orders for each person on the gift list. It also provides for gift messages and future ship dates. We have had no issues on the technical side. Technical support at Pix has been excellent though sometimes a little slow.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear that Giftship's multiple shipping address feature is helping improve the customer experience on your store!

Instafreshener

Giftship is perfect creating gift messages on several line items during checkout and apply a different shipping address for each item. This is very useful in our gifting industry! Highly recommended!

Artavi Skateboard Shop

Really love this app - using it to gather gift messages throughout the holidays. Looks great, and has a nice toggle feature to show the message only if the item is a gift. Setting up some add ons for my products right now also!

September 7, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear Giftship is a great fit for your store!

Fames Chocolate

I like the ability to ship to multiple address and the ability to select delivery date, especially customer support that has been extremely helpful
Thanks

Verbena Flores

I use this app for the card messages and delivery dates on the calendar. I am loving it! Great support!

Admit Jewelry

Was having a tough time setting it up, but Tim was great and went a head and made the changes I need in just a few minutes!! Looking forward to seeing how the app works, Thanks Tim

Miracle Milkookies

This app was the perfect solution for me because many of my customers order our cookies as gifts for their new mom friends, daughters, etc. I wanted to make it easy for my customers to not only indicate that they were shipping the cookies as a gift, but also enter multiple addresses. This app offers both! Plus, when I had questions or needed customization made, their customer service team was on top of it right away. Thank you Tim for the great customer service. I'm excited about offering this feature to my customers!

Words with Boards

This app has allowed our customers to ship to multiple locations within 1 order. There were some glitches along the way but the customer service has been stellar! They always get back to me very quickly with a fix. I would highly recommend this app!

The Chocolate Path

We've been testing this app and can't say enough about the great customer service. Really responsive and capable people.

GIRL GANG GOODIES

Amazing service! Really helped ease the check-out for my customers being able to ship our products to different locations in one check-out experience. I had quick service response in help fix any bugs or challenges I was facing on my site! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7