Giftship

Giftship

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 14, 2022

We have been using Giftship since the inception of our business that is growing and thriving on shopify. Not only has the app worked well with our website to customize it to our needs, but The Giftship Team has been great at helping us learn and navigate through a couple obstacles. They are very quick to respond, work on our website when needed very quickly, and communicate well the issues.

Sparrow Box Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 9, 2022

GiftShip and the entire Gist team have always been incredibly fast, responsive and thorough. Teh Milti-address shipping capability is wonderful and the support (on the rare occasion I've had to use it) was terrific.

Linnea Design
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 26, 2022

Great customer support! We had an app conflict from changes we made to our theme and the team at Gist was on it to help fix things on the back end. They even took time to create a Loom vid to show us what was going on.

Joyful Bath Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 14, 2022

I've been waiting for this app for two years, and I'm so happy to finally have it on my site. I used to be on woocommerce. When I switched to Shopify this was the first thing I purchased. 1. The app is super easy to install.
2. The IT Support is extremely helpful. Thank you to Tim and Stella. You guys are amazing!
3. Their app is customizable so you can tweak it to match your brand.
4. The app is awesome. Do you know how annoying it is to buy gifts for friends online? You have to make multiple purchases. This app solves that, and your website looks amazing. Highly recommend this!

Henry’s House Of Coffee
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 2, 2022

We have been using Gift Ship for over a year and they have recently added some custom work to our website using the Gift Ship APP. Their development team did an outstanding job - we were live in a few days

Bissinger's Handcrafted Chocolatier
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 11, 2022

I use this app for the Delivery date picker and for Product Options (product add-ons / upsells) on product pages. I was after a customised solution that required some CSS and javascript changes. Having run into problems because I suck at coding, I received help from their support team. One of their support guys named Tim was very helpful with implementing a solution quickly. Thank you, and this app really is a great all-in-one gift app!

Cheeky Plant Co.
Time spent using app: 29 days
August 10, 2022

Really good app and service. They help you out when you need something, take feedback and they are trying to build a clean app.They also reply to emails quickly (within 24 hours). I use their gifting options, box builder and product options. It's great to have ONE app to do many things rather than having a bunch of conflicting apps on our site.

Seven Sisters Scones
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 3, 2022

Giftship recently made some updates that have been so helpful for my shop! I needed some extra support getting one feature installed and Tim was a HUGE help getting me set up. I've used their app for years now and am so pleased with the product and team.

Karma Kookies
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 23, 2022

This app has been great and fits our needs perfectly. The company that owns this app also has been very helpful in answering my questions and has helped assist in various requests. I am really looking forward to the new look of the box builder that comes out next month.

Pick Me Up
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited June 3, 2022

Giftship is solid gold for us - full 5-stars! For me, a no-brainer. Initially we started out with a competing delivery date app. Honestly, we had a terrible experience - lots of issues (buggy) resulting in loss of time, money and energy. We transitioned to Giftship and it was smooth sailing from the very first moment. Giftship is a all-in-one gifting solution: gift messages module, gift wraps option, delivery date picker with smart logic to make all sort of customizations, auto tagging module, pop-up, and the list goes on. Yes, it's a bit more expensive but relatively speaking worth every penny. The Giftship team has been responsive and helped us transition. Thank you Gist and keep up the great work. I can't wait to expand to Gist's Wholster.

MIRRELL