Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist Applications

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

scrunch support

Tim and team we're so quick to respond and helpful. They answered my questions immediately. I couldn't recommend Giftship more!

Glasswing

Great comprehensive service additions at checkout. Our customers love being able to, in one order, check everyone off of their list for gift shipping. Works well on our backend for fulfilling these orders. Not to mention that we needed to restrict some parameters so this app would work well with our in-store pickup app we received quick help that efficiently solved our issue! Thanks Tim!

TARQUINS-POS-STORE

Used for gift messages - free messages very easy and straightforward to set up. Charging for messages a bit more complex but worked through with a helpful dev team.

Artisan Deli Market

Great, app super easy to install and very clear instructions on their support pages for further customisation. If you sell any kinds of gifts this app is a must! Also great customer support via their email if needed.

Moxie Bradshaw

I am super impressed with the customer support from the Giftship team!! I needed some help getting the app set up with my theme, and they jumped right in and took care of it. They even went the extra step of looking at how I had things configured and suggesting a change for a better user experience. We just started using the app, but in my testing it seems quite user-friendly and intuitive. I think customers will find the same.

Happy Lemonade Gifts Inc.

I am loving this app so far! I am pretty pleased with all the fonctionalities and how it blends in perfectly with my gift store and also the really good customer service.

EATABLE™ Popcorn

We used this app to streamline gifting options and integrate gift messages and multiple delivery addresses into our checkout process. It had great functionality out of the box, and the support team has been highly responsive in assisting us with a few custom tweaks to the code to ensure the app continues to meet our needs. Thanks to Tim for his amazing support!

SugarGoodies3

We really love the gift message option, as we sell artisan sweets typically given as gifts. The app offers so many other features that we are excited to tap into as well. Customer service is very prompt and friendly. I'm not very tech savvy, and the team has been very polite and helpful.

Svaha Apparel

So far, so good! This app was very easy to implement, and the settings are both thorough and clear. My store's theme was interacting with the multiple-address feature, but the Giftship team got back to me almost immediately, and had everything completely fixed within 24 hours.

COUP Champagne

I have been using GiftShop for about 3 months now. The best part is great service from the team. Always responsive and helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18