Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards

Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards

by GiftWizard

Gift Card Solutions, Loyalty and Rewards, Store Credit

Játéksziget.hu

Used the app to add more than 1500 gift cards - and it went smooth! Support was also kind and fast - this app will serve you well.

CHNGE

This app is very user friendly. As a small business owner it meets my needs perfectly! They have great customer service as well!

sally-demo-store

Amazing app! Staff is super helpful and responsive, we got a quick answer to any of our questions. Highly recommend!

The Indytute

Ari and the team have been brilliant at helping me get this set up as I needed some customisation for the app to work with product that I sell. So far it is working well, really easy to use their app and looks great on the website.

Get Her This

I feel like this app was designed with my gift shop in mind. The set up process is intuitive and the customer service is top notch (thank you Ari!). The features (e-gifting + gift cards + greeeting cards) are customizable. Amongst all the apps I have it’s one of the most important ones. The monthly fee (30$) is so worth it! I’m loving all of it.

Golden47Apparel

Absolutely love this app, especially now since they revised the price package and “check gift card balance” falls under the 1st plan. Ari was very helping and help me personalize the app for my needs. My new site is going live in 2 weeks, so I’ll update here how the business goes with this app. Thank you Ari!

June + Blue

Very straight forward set up and good customer service! Very happy with this gift card option for my site!

OneStopPaleoShop

This is such a great app to allow for gifting on our site! We love that customers can exchange gifts! And their customer service is fantastic! Thanks for all your help, Ari!

Greatest Cupcakes

Great app! I'm loving the service as well as the technology. Super simple, easy to set up, and with great plans to choose from.

We are going to use it to send our customers store credit for returns and to enable customers to send the gift cards to their friends

Also - Customer service is super helpful and very fast, which is great!

Wegiveitawhirl

Just installed the app and found Ari really helpful. The interface is very user friendly and the Youtube tutorial is easy to follow. Still in the trial period but already sold a voucher so delighted! Great way to build your business with moving to the more expensive Shopify Plan. Lots to explore and discover. Thanks Ari.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23