Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards

Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards

by GiftWizard

Gift Card Solutions, Loyalty and Rewards, Store Credit

Beau’s & Daisy’s

The app is easy to use. It's nice to send quick store credits to customers. Customer service is even better than the app. I thought I had an issue (later found out it was something I had done in my settings) so I emailed customer service. They quickly discovered what my issue was and how I did it and walked me through fixing it. Which was just as simple as a click. I definitely recommend this app to any shop!

Incredibly-Good

We love this app! We use GiftWIzard to set up our gift card and rewards program. Great app and helps boost engagement.

While I haven't needed too much from them, their support has been amazing. I highly recommend this app big time.

touchland

Been using the app for a while on my store and i'm glad to say that this is a great app with great customer support! 100% recommended!

Flat Earth Gifts

Their support staff are the BEST I've dealt with in a long time! I love the App and the tings it can do.....looking forward to testing it's limits while learning it's functions.....I would like more control over the gallery though....I'd like to be able to delete duplicate or not wanted images and have ability to group - theme images into collections and make available to customers instead of limited carousel as is. Otherwise Love it!

Eldora False Eyelashes

Really helpful guy called me to explain how to merge gift cards onto mail chimp. Big help! Thank you, useful app.

Kaimana Jewelry

Great app. I just downloaded so will see how effective it is. The support team is awesome they fixed all my issues very quickly. Recommend to install and try on your shop.

Beacon Mercantile

This app is A M A Z I N G! Works great and a really fantastic user experience, plus dashboard and interface. You will not be disappointed. Customer service is fast and super helpful. Highly recommended!

Puppy-corazon

This app is the best gift card app ever. It's really optimized and very friendly for the customer. They have a chat support, they will help you quickly.

Alef Book

Great app, great service. Does everything you're looking for and then some. Everything works right, no issues at all, and the support team is very responseive and proactive. I'm very happy we chose this app and we look forward to using more and more of the features they offer, both to drive extra revenue and to improve the experience of our unique use case.

Highly recommended

Forcht Bank

I used this app to send out 260 gift cards via email for a corporate rewards dinner. The customer support I received was out of this world. I only had two days to turn this project around before the dinner. Ari was so responsive and helpful through the whole process and our client received exactly what they were looking for! Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30