Gifty ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Gifty ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

by OwlMint

Add gift wraps, cards, messages and more for each cart item!

Laguiole Imports

We have been with Shopify since it exists. We saw apps that don't work and others that exceed all expectations. GIFTY does exactly what we wanted to achieve. A clean, simple look that is not distracting. Customer service is exceptional, especially if you consider that they answer questions and add codes to a highly customized theme on EASTER Sunday. BTW, our first order after the install used the gift option. That's a 100% success ;-). This app will increase our conversion rate and will most likely pay for itself immediately.
GIFTY did exceed all our expectations.

Dream Big Printables

This is the best, most intuitive gift wrapping I've used -- and I've tried them all. My theme has a lot of customized code, which caused a blip initially, but their dev team adapted the app to my theme. Great app and great service.

Kate's Kitchen

Have been using app now for a little while, really simple to set up and very simple for our customers to use too. Support is excellent, friendly with a very quick response time.

French Quarter

This gift wrap app is so easy to install and appears perfectly on our site! Looking forward to the new features of the app launching soon. The support is amazing response via email has been so fast!

Frameium - original art on your wall.

Great app for gift wrap options. It is very simple to install. The user interface is very successful and easy. It does not require any coding knowledge. It really got ready in 3 minutes. Moreover, new developments are also on the way. It fits the design of your site. I'm excited for future updates!

Myrtle & Me

I love that this app is super simple to install, with no code required. It is easy to set up, has minimal impact on the aesthetic of my shop/page loading time. The customer service is also amazing, with super fast response times to questions. The developers are also bringing new features to the app soon, and are also open to new ideas from shopify users. One of my favourite features is that each item in the cart can have a seperate gift message/wrap - so customers can chose. Many of the apps don't seem to offer this. I highly recommend!

Harsányi Pincészet

The app is easy to install, looks very good, has great features and the support is quick and spot-on! Can only recommend!

Ribbonton

I needed a simple way to offer a gift box option to my customers and this app does the job perfectly. Plus it is very easy to use and the support is just amazing!