Gifty ‑ Gift Wrap Pro

Gifty ‑ Gift Wrap Pro

by OwlMint

Add professional looking Amazon like gift wrap checkout option

French Quarter

This gift wrap app is so easy to install and appears perfectly on our site! Looking forward to the new features of the app launching soon. The support is amazing response via email has been so fast!

Frameium - original art on your wall.

Great app for gift wrap options. It is very simple to install. The user interface is very successful and easy. It does not require any coding knowledge. It really got ready in 3 minutes. Moreover, new developments are also on the way. It fits the design of your site. I'm excited for future updates!

Myrtle & Me

I love that this app is super simple to install, with no code required. It is easy to set up, has minimal impact on the aesthetic of my shop/page loading time. The customer service is also amazing, with super fast response times to questions. The developers are also bringing new features to the app soon, and are also open to new ideas from shopify users. One of my favourite features is that each item in the cart can have a seperate gift message/wrap - so customers can chose. Many of the apps don't seem to offer this. I highly recommend!

Harsányi Pincészet

The app is easy to install, looks very good, has great features and the support is quick and spot-on! Can only recommend!

Ribbonton

I needed a simple way to offer a gift box option to my customers and this app does the job perfectly. Plus it is very easy to use and the support is just amazing!