Gifty Dropshipping

Gifty Dropshipping

by Soniram, LLC

Drop Ship Products with Multimedia Gift messaging

Mister Charlie's

I had hope for this app, but I just can't recommend it. They promote as if they have this vast catalog of flowers and gift baskets. They simply do not. If you're interested in generic pre-made t-shirt designs then this app may be for you. Also, the fact that there's not a free trial to view the catalog is almost scam territory. Not to mention that the "wholesale" pricing is outrageous and your profit margins will be next to nothing. Hopefully, they will continue to improve but at its current state, I can't recommend.

TealGifts.com

I have had nothing but an excellent experience with this app and with their customer service! They ship next day from the USA and are blazing fast with their customer service inquiries. They have so many wonderful products to choose from to sell. I recommend them 100%.

6dtintegration

Excellent selection of products. No shipping from China!! That is going to be a big deal. I cannot believe how many great t-shirts they have too, they are full of great designs.

UniversityParent

They have provided excellent customer service. They responded quickly and resolved my customer's issue ASAP. I'm looking forward to growing sales through Gifty!

Maletropolis

Don't bother. I feel duped into paying $5 just to see the lame assortment. Less than 10 floral arrangements and gift baskets. The rest of the stuff is just tacky. Bad photography and non-existent descriptive copy. Tee shirt photos are on busy backgrounds...with only 1 shot per item. Needs a free trial so people don't get stuck paying for this app.

4 Distractions

I like that they allow us to tie our brands with well known established brands.
This app will grow your list faster, and offers Hallmark cards as an up sell. In my opinion, those things alone warrant the small monthly fee.

Desserts Artisans

There are some great items to choose from and the support is quick. They seem to care about your experience!

In Gods Service

I found this app while searching for gift options for my customers at checkout and I'm so glad that I did! Gifty Is Awesome! It is so easy to set up and has a lot to offer businesses. This app features a great selection of products for drop shipping.
In addition, (this is the feature I really like) it also allows your customers more options at checkout for personalizing gift cards with messages to make their gift extra special! All of this for a very affordable price, and excellent support if you ever have any questions.

By the way, shipping is included in the cost of the products (for US)!!

Cardfully Store

Excellent selection of products, they answered my questions fast and app adds gift messaging to our orders which was a big deal for us.

Huladancer

Blocks products from Facebook except for gift cards. Good integration of products to the store though.

Previous 1 3