Gifty Dropshipping

Gifty Dropshipping

by Soniram, LLC

Drop Ship Products with Multimedia Gift messaging

Hex Head Art

Just what we were looking for. Excited to get started offering my products on other channels and taking on some additional ones on mine. Win Win.

Mazzaji

It's not bad of a start.. I don't think it's going to work for me thought as I noticed there aren't much items and the work flow isn't as easy like the apps i am currently using. Having 7 - 14 days trail is very important which I wish you guys had. Good luck.

Karibo Shop

The App is great considering its purpose.

I think that a free trial version should have been applied to the App, in order to see first how it actually works.

It would also be great if Gifty would consider inserting a note on its enabled web pages of its App, stating that their physical products (not the video/audio/text messagges) will be delivered seperately from the items belonging to other collections.

For instance: "You will create your gift message for this gift ( etc... ). We will give a personal touch to your gift, delivering it independently of its devoted purchase, if any."

The customer will be well informed and prepared when placing the order this way.

Meechee

Awesome customer service. Bob had gotten back to me in a matter of minutes. I had gotten my first order through his company and I had made a mistake when ordering the product. He had it fixed in under 30 minutes. Wow! Not only is the customer service above and beyond they have great products. The price is affordable for people just starting out in the shopify world, like myself. only 4.99 a month.

Treazur City

This is a great app! I love it because ...

- I can offer products that are shipped from the US and shipped fast!
- New products are always being added!
- The products are great quality items!
- The customer service is amazing! Helpful, caring, and fast!
- The app was super simple to set up ... I had items in my store in minutes!
- The monthly fee is very reasonable ... I'll make that back daily or weekly!
- I've tried many drop-shipping apps ... this is at the top of my list!

Thank you Gifty! You made my life easier, filled my store with great items, and raised my business to a new level of unique!

Thank you again!
Robbi Shumaker

Gear New

Love it, great products and support.

Olivetree Home

Bob and Keith work hard to adapt my collections to the Gifty system and communicated everything clearly. Nice selection of gift items and I can't wait to see the new items coming next year.

Ashley Art Studio

Love being able to offer products that are shipped from the US so quickly! The gift messaging is cool and our customers love the Hallmark cards as well. Great app, easy to use.

Fuzweb

Great service and company, best prices and product on the market and also the best customer service. Thank you Bob!

1 3 Next