Gifty Dropshipping

Gifty Dropshipping

by Soniram, LLC

Drop Ship Products with Multimedia Gift messaging

Huladancer

Blocks products from Facebook except for gift cards. Good integration of products to the store though.

Seventhplace

Not as many floral and gift products as I'd imagined. Way too many T-Shirt products. I'll see how well this works. I think the app needs some tweeking and the addition of more floral and gift items.

Svgdeals

I used this for all of 5 minutes and could tell it was too early for us to populate items. We are truly only interested in gift baskets and such. Most other items do not meet a "gift" status. I am only giving a 3 star review because the app did not have a free trial. I gave the app $5 for 5 minutes just to see how it works.

Also the app does not tell you when they charge you how much you would pay them for shipping or if it is included. Searched and searched and that information was not provided.

Maybe in 3 months we can re-attempt. But only if a free-trial is available.

Mazzaji

It's not bad of a start.. I don't think it's going to work for me thought as I noticed there aren't much items and the work flow isn't as easy like the apps i am currently using. Having 7 - 14 days trail is very important which I wish you guys had. Good luck.