ginnie

ginnie

by geekspeak commerce

A Description Generator that Understands Your Products

EmyFashion

So expensive! 3$ for each description. That 's crazy! i have 1600 products in my store, that means 4800$! Even if i pick a plan, it will cost a fortune (Let say Standard plan (25 descriptions for 50$ and for each additional description 2$, it will cost me 3200$). No thanks, i will uninstall the app now and i will code one and put it for free! stay tuned!

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

Charlotte Reed S

Limited items to choose from under home Decor, no wall art, tabletop decor, etc.

Tks Oddities

Definitely good for those of use just starting out. It is limited on options but they let you try it for free first so you can see all you can do. Don't really understand why people complain when you can test it out first to see if you like it.

Starving Jewelers

Very useful if you just need to generate descriptions from time to time, but when using the app the consistently you will find their descriptions to be very limited, they become very repetitive, and it can become rather expensive.

I use this app to help create jewelry related descriptions, and in my opinion, the categories are very limited as well.

When trying to create descriptions for an "event or occasion" the generated description has very little to do with the type of event chosen such as engagement or anniversary.

Seraie

it's Ok if you only have a few items, but not enough options to choose from and the price per description is outrageous.

Icy Craft

That category choices are shockingly limited. While I have Home products and Home Decor category, nothing is even close to meeting the sub-category choices. And no seasonal choices? Completely worthless to my business.

Brasnada

OMG, this is THE BEST APP for me. there are a couple of grammar flaws, but it is worth it. So nice to have a cool description.

I wish they had more options for each parameter. It could get a bit repetitive.

#must-have

Legging7

Simple setup, took a couple of minutes... and it works!

Black Apples

I wish this was good. I literally wasted my time generating what I thought was samples but NOPE. That's the whole app.

Previous 1