ginnie

ginnie

by geekspeak commerce

A Description Generator that Understands Your Products

Legging7

Simple setup, took a couple of minutes... and it works!

Black Apples

I wish this was good. I literally wasted my time generating what I thought was samples but NOPE. That's the whole app.

Kitchen Magician

This is superb for someone who just started. Easy to use + saved lotsa time. Was able to find suitable descriptions for my products: https://BetterHomes.shop

Recommended. Thanks

Tactical Everyday

Trial version does not have an appropriate department for my products. My niche is Outdoor/Tactical. Unable to make a recommendation based on this at this time.

Hermoola

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and works great!
Thank you!!!

Rystyle

UPDATE 3/3
After generating descriptions over and over, its looks like the content is rather limited, the developer havent added any new lines since i installed it first time, think of it like a jigsaw puzzle, theres very few peices and overtime the product descriptions start to look like its being copy pasted and lack uniqueness.

Nice descriptions generator
BUT TOO overpriced, for a store with hundreds of items,

Gift Frog

Great app, works well, easy to install! https://gift-frog.com

Pockets And Pearls Llc

Literally probably the only app that had exactly what I needed!

Trendytreat

Simply fantastic! The app is easy to use and takes the headache out of writing product descriptions. Highly recommended.

Micky Chase Jewelry

I wanted to make my product descriptions more exciting and upbeat and am so glad to have found and now use Kopigin. When I needed support and had questions, their customer support team answered me promptly. This will be the product description app that will be a must-have. Thank you for designing this app. Looking forward to the upgrades.