ginnie

ginnie

by geekspeak commerce

A Content Tool That Understands Your Products.

Sibu Fashion

It keeps crushing while using it. also expensive with a very limited category.All descriptions are almost the same type.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your review, Sibu Fashion. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with ginnie but we're glad you let us know.

We're continuously improving our libraries with new content, and have a large batch of new sentences coming in the new year! This is, however, the first time we've heard of our app crashing. If you don't mind, we'd love to chat about this with you. You can email info@ginnie.ai any time.

Thanks again for providing your feedback so that we can improve ginnie for yourself and future customers!

EmyFashion

So expensive! 3$ for each description. That 's crazy! i have 1600 products in my store, that means 4800$! Even if i pick a plan, it will cost a fortune (Let say Standard plan (25 descriptions for 50$ and for each additional description 2$, it will cost me 3200$). No thanks, i will uninstall the app now and i will code one and put it for free! stay tuned!

November 11, 2019

Hi EmyFashion. We're sorry you found ginnie to be expensive but we truly appreciate your feedback.

As you know, product content is no small endeavour! Outsourcing your copywriting can be very expensive, and taking it on yourself is extremely time-consuming. That's why we created ginnie - to give sellers like yourself a quick and efficient way to generate product descriptions.

$3 per description is the cost of our Pay As You Go plan. For someone like yourself with 1600 products in your store, we would definitely recommend opting for one of our monthly plans. With our Premium plan, we've been able to take the cost down to $1.25 per description. These descriptions take seconds to generate, which again saves a ton of copywriting time! And of course, each of our users receives a free trial to start.

We're constantly working on improving the app, so thank you again for your input. If you ever want to reach out directly, you can do so here: info@ginnie.ai.

Icy Craft

That category choices are shockingly limited. While I have Home products and Home Decor category, nothing is even close to meeting the sub-category choices. And no seasonal choices? Completely worthless to my business.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Icy Craft. We're really sorry you found ginnie to be too limited for your business needs. The good news is we're constantly updating our app to create more choices for sellers like yourself!

We've let our team know that sub-categories within the Home category have been limiting, including when it comes to seasonal choices. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to pass it along: info@ginnie.ai.

Black Apples

I wish this was good. I literally wasted my time generating what I thought was samples but NOPE. That's the whole app.

Tactical Everyday

Trial version does not have an appropriate department for my products. My niche is Outdoor/Tactical. Unable to make a recommendation based on this at this time.