ginnie

ginnie

by geekspeak commerce

A Content Tool That Understands Your Products.

george&fish

I really adore this app! Thank you, guys! Writing descriptions was my nightmare, now it's so easy. Great app!

November 11, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, george&fish! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Pug You. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Happy Selling!

Tks Oddities

Definitely good for those of use just starting out. It is limited on options but they let you try it for free first so you can see all you can do. Don't really understand why people complain when you can test it out first to see if you like it.

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Tks Oddities! We’re curious to hear which category you used that felt limited. We're always working on expanding our libraries, so this would be super helpful for our team. Feel free to send a message to info@ginnie.ai if you get the chance!

Brasnada

OMG, this is THE BEST APP for me. there are a couple of grammar flaws, but it is worth it. So nice to have a cool description.

I wish they had more options for each parameter. It could get a bit repetitive.

#must-have

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your review, Brasnada! We're so happy to hear ginnie was helpful for your business. Our team is always working on expanding and improving our libraries.

If you get the chance, please shoot a quick note over to info@ginnie.ai with any specific feedback regarding categories with repetition or grammar flaws - we'd love the chance to fix these issues for you and future customers!

Legging7

Simple setup, took a couple of minutes... and it works!

Kitchen Magician

This is superb for someone who just started. Easy to use + saved lotsa time. Was able to find suitable descriptions for my products: https://BetterHomes.shop

Recommended. Thanks

Hermoola

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and works great!
Thank you!!!

Gift Frog

Great app, works well, easy to install! https://gift-frog.com

Pockets And Pearls Llc

Literally probably the only app that had exactly what I needed!

Trendytreat

Simply fantastic! The app is easy to use and takes the headache out of writing product descriptions. Highly recommended.

Previous 1