Calificación general
3,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 77% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de abril de 2024

We were keen on using Give & Grow Donations but it seems that it only caters for American and Canadian based charities. We also realised that the application does not provide an automated method to display the donation widgets, they must be added manually.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
Reino Unido
16 minutos usando la aplicación
26 de octubre de 2023

Their customer service is beyond terrible! I would give them a negative star if it were possible. I have been reaching out to their support team for close to a month with no response. The counting widget that shows the amount of money that has been donated to your charity does not show on my store any longer. This seems as though it would be an easy fix for their service team but again I get no response. I would like my money back for this past month since your app is not working. It makes no sense to pay you for a service that you are not receiving. Terrible Customer service Buyer Beware.

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2023

Wouldnt recommend. Extremely unresponsive - Have reached out several times surrounding their app not properly uninstalling. Removed code yet still showing pledge counter on products.

Whipped & Lifted
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
30 de julio de 2020

I am grateful for this app -- I was able to set it up quickly and it's true -- it makes giving a seamless process. As a start up company, partnering with Pledgeling has been key -- the giving component is part of our brand ethos. I love the app, but I'm even more grateful to have gotten to know the stellar team behind the app. They care. They want companies to get the most of out of the app. The app offers the transparency of giving which is a must in this day and age. Highly recommend it.

Maharindee
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2022

We've been using Give & Grow for a couple of years now and love it. We are part of the Pledge 1% movement, giving 1% of sales to charity. Give & Grow makes this easy - Setup takes only about five minutes and then it runs on autopilot!
When we first set it up, I verified with our first beneficiary that they were receiving funds from G&G's parent organization and they confirmed they were. Last November, we found a local non-profit and made them our beneficiary. They confirmed they received their first check within a month, and we have now donated over $700 to them without me having to do anything after setup. This app is great both for busy store owners who want to do good, and for the charities that benefit!

Triple Mountain Model Horses
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
28 de julio de 2020

I have installed this app with multiple clients and I think its great for automating the donation process. The backend isn't 100% intuitive but the team was incredibly helpful with answering questions and adjusting donations parameters as needed. I feel like we can trust their suggest organizations and I believe that that is half the battle when deciding who to support. I have full intention to keep using this app on stores moving forward. Definitely give this a look if you're looking to add a donation feature to your store!

JP Saxe
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de junio de 2022

Everyone wants to do good, but there's so many hurdles involved to be ABLE to do good. Pledge plugs right in so there's nothing to worry about except the good will.

Neuro
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de julio de 2020

Just love this app! Giving has never been easier, and we love the fact as a start up businsss, we can give back immediately. I love the way the customers can have a choice and that it allows a transparent giving experience for all involved. Thanks a bunch pledging ... you’re a Honeybunch for helping us give back easily!

Honeybunchpure
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2020

Super helpful support team! Great 501C options to choose from, too! A+ keep up the good work, Pledgeling!

Unclockable
7 meses usando la aplicación
3 de mayo de 2020

Very easy to use with a professional look.
I havent had any problems installing it and im not an expert... i would just clarify and advise more optional banner positions in the page store/checkout. Also, maybe a downloadable banner without the pledging amount (for first store users that dont like that $0).. we all want to add a free banner to advertise this on our store main page ;)
Thank you and great job!

HINT; install it on your store page to avoid getting banned by the shopify-covid-products-police ;)

XTRAVSHOP