Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

by Pledgeling

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Maharindee

I am grateful for this app -- I was able to set it up quickly and it's true -- it makes giving a seamless process. As a start up company, partnering with Pledgeling has been key -- the giving component is part of our brand ethos. I love the app, but I'm even more grateful to have gotten to know the stellar team behind the app. They care. They want companies to get the most of out of the app. The app offers the transparency of giving which is a must in this day and age. Highly recommend it.

JP Saxe

I have installed this app with multiple clients and I think its great for automating the donation process. The backend isn't 100% intuitive but the team was incredibly helpful with answering questions and adjusting donations parameters as needed. I feel like we can trust their suggest organizations and I believe that that is half the battle when deciding who to support. I have full intention to keep using this app on stores moving forward. Definitely give this a look if you're looking to add a donation feature to your store!

Honeybunchpure

Just love this app! Giving has never been easier, and we love the fact as a start up businsss, we can give back immediately. I love the way the customers can have a choice and that it allows a transparent giving experience for all involved. Thanks a bunch pledging ... you’re a Honeybunch for helping us give back easily!

Unclockable

Super helpful support team! Great 501C options to choose from, too! A+ keep up the good work, Pledgeling!

XTRAVSHOP

Very easy to use with a professional look.
I havent had any problems installing it and im not an expert... i would just clarify and advise more optional banner positions in the page store/checkout. Also, maybe a downloadable banner without the pledging amount (for first store users that dont like that $0).. we all want to add a free banner to advertise this on our store main page ;)
Thank you and great job!

HINT; install it on your store page to avoid getting banned by the shopify-covid-products-police ;)

Vanto

Give & Grows' product couldn't be more relevant in the midst of a Black Swan Event.5 Star support from Oskar.

WeJustSocial

Great app, works exactly as expected. Also had a positive experience with support which was helpful! Highly recommended in this difficult period!

Dosy7

It is useful and nice to have this app for free. Thanks to Paul F. for being responsive on all my inquiries.

Name Bubbles

The reports are easy to use and we are happy with the giving calculator on our homepage. We are a busy bunch and this program had all the answers.

Iron Doggy™

Super simple to set up and configure by adding the code. Iron Doggy™ (irondoggy.com) can now donate to Dog/Animal Rescue or we can configure it to let the customer choose which charity they prefer to donate to. Awesome app!

Previous 1 3 4 5