Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Grow your impact with our award-winning turnkey donation app!

Kreative Hedgehog

I can highly recommend this app. It's easy, intuitive and I believe it really does help to increase your sales. Besides, the main purpose is to help others.

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Simply the best! Flexible app on different levels!! Highly recommended!!
Exactly what I was looking for!

Ktscanvases

This was exactly what I was looking for and more! So easy to set up and removes the stress of managing everything. Love it!

Us 1st

YES, SIR! This is exactly what we needed in order to really engage our customers and give back at the same time; great app!

Outilsdecuisine

This app is absolutely perfect ! Thanks to Oskar for his help, we could now collect money for Charity Water :-)

Dogshope4vets

Oskar helped me a lot! He added the non- profit organizations that I've been working with, set the Impact Calculator and the button at check-out so my customers can chose where the 10% donation goes.
Thank you Oskar, Thank you, Give & Grow!!

The Coastal Crush

Oskar was so helpful! I could not figure how to get the link onto my landing page of my store (its actually easy) but the way my About Me page was set up, I had an issue. Anyway, Oskar was able to go into my store with my permission and set me up! I highly recommend this APP!

The Preserve A Sustainable Shop

fast and thorough customer service - answered all the questions I had. Easy to set up and use.

Slimmytea

I love this app, feels good to give back! :)

Fitbulletics

Love this App! Exactly what I needed for my business. They are quick to add any charity that isn't already on their list! Phenominal app, you all are doing great work!