Give & Grow Donations

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JP Saxe

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have installed this app with multiple clients and I think its great for automating the donation process. The backend isn't 100% intuitive but the team was incredibly helpful with answering questions and adjusting donations parameters as needed. I feel like we can trust their suggest organizations and I believe that that is half the battle when deciding who to support. I have full intention to keep using this app on stores moving forward. Definitely give this a look if you're looking to add a donation feature to your store!

Honeybunchpure

Time spent using app About 2 years

Just love this app! Giving has never been easier, and we love the fact as a start up businsss, we can give back immediately. I love the way the customers can have a choice and that it allows a transparent giving experience for all involved. Thanks a bunch pledging ... you’re a Honeybunch for helping us give back easily!

Unclockable

Super helpful support team! Great 501C options to choose from, too! A+ keep up the good work, Pledgeling!

XTRAVSHOP

Very easy to use with a professional look.
I havent had any problems installing it and im not an expert... i would just clarify and advise more optional banner positions in the page store/checkout. Also, maybe a downloadable banner without the pledging amount (for first store users that dont like that $0).. we all want to add a free banner to advertise this on our store main page ;)
Thank you and great job!

HINT; install it on your store page to avoid getting banned by the shopify-covid-products-police ;)

WeJustSocial

Great app, works exactly as expected. Also had a positive experience with support which was helpful! Highly recommended in this difficult period!

Dosy7

Time spent using app About 1 year

It is useful and nice to have this app for free. Thanks to Paul F. for being responsive on all my inquiries.

Name Bubbles

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The reports are easy to use and we are happy with the giving calculator on our homepage. We are a busy bunch and this program had all the answers.

Iron Doggy™

Super simple to set up and configure by adding the code. Iron Doggy™ (irondoggy.com) can now donate to Dog/Animal Rescue or we can configure it to let the customer choose which charity they prefer to donate to. Awesome app!

Plain

Time spent using app About 1 year

It was super easy to set up and the Options are great. 5 Star app for sure!

Monique's Deco Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was good for donating but once it took out extra funds I immediately deleted it. Thankfully customer service is good and they offered me a full refund. Thanks