Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Grow your impact with our award-winning turnkey donation app!

Wodstaff

Melissa Levick was extremly helpfull and gave me all the information i needed.the app is amazing.

Seraph Design

Give and Grow is a great way to help people in need through your product sales.

Thepopvibe 2

Faced some issues with adding the code to include donation option for my customer and Melissa was extremely helpful and efficient. On a Sunday nevertheless. Amazing app and services!

Lunchskins

Wonderful app and so easy to use! We are a mission based company so this is perfect for us branding wise!

Baba Jewelry And Beads

Recently installed this app and it was easy. The parts I did not understand I emailed help@pledgeling.org and Melissa emailed me and was able to help me. She was amazing!

Mar Qui

This app is a no brainier.

Easy to install - ✅
Great customer service ✅
Matches theme ✅
Easy reporting & Dashboard ✅✅

Great Job, can't wait for the upcoming features.

Halfpint Naturals

So far so good! I requested a small charity and they were added within a couple hours. I am not able to set up the shopping cart button in my theme as directed but they are willing to do that for me. I'll update as I get going!

More Store Llc

great app, allows you to contribute a portion of funds to charity. They have a lot ' of charities already set up, so it is easy to use. also comes with a "total contributed" widget to display on site. I uninstalled because we are not going to contribute to charity as a part of purchase anymore.

Knotty Vibes

Love this app! It allows my supporters to select which organizations they will like to donate to! I also don't have to worry about the calculations as it is automated! Thanks Pledgeling!

Gracemade

Love this app. Now I don't have to worry about calculating everything manually as I was doing before!