Give & Grow Donations

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Coffeeine

Great! I have this displayed on my front page to show people our commitment to the environment. I love the widget that shows people their impact (ours is set to display "trees planted")

Fat Degu

great app Does what it says . Give & Grow easy to set up. .

What Fashion Wants

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app! I really love that this app makes it so easy to give to charities. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use. The only thing I would say is i'd love them to make it possible to give to UK charities available too.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I love having the ability to automatically give back from the sales on my site. They partner with so many charitable organizations and causes, you're sure to find one that goes with your mission.

Alley & Rae Apparel

Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome app, easy to use and my customers love that I've incorporated giving back into my store. Highly recommend.

For Purpose Kids

The Give & Grow App by Pledgeling has been a great addition to my social enterprise as it not only allows me to communicate to my customers the direct impact that they've made with their purchases, but it provides me with peace of mind knowing that all of my contributions are being handled in a timely & efficient manner.
And a shout out to Meghan Gibson, who's been wonderful at answering all of my questions and helping me customize what I need. Thanks!

Six Hats Supply Co

Been using Give & Grow for a couple weeks now. It has helped get us get media coverage and boosted our conversion rates. On top of that our average order has increased too. Did I mention you feel incredible giving back. Our store has managed to help 500 people in the first 10 days using Give & Grow. Highly recommend for all stores to get on this band wagon

Kreative Hedgehog

I can highly recommend this app. It's easy, intuitive and I believe it really does help to increase your sales. Besides, the main purpose is to help others.

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simply the best! Flexible app on different levels!! Highly recommended!!
Exactly what I was looking for! This is app is A MUST on so many different levels!

Ktscanvases

This was exactly what I was looking for and more! So easy to set up and removes the stress of managing everything. Love it!