Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
August 26, 2019

Super simple to set up and configure by adding the code. Iron Doggy™ (irondoggy.com) can now donate to Dog/Animal Rescue or we can configure it to let the customer choose which charity they prefer to donate to. Awesome app!

Iron Doggy™
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 9, 2019

It was super easy to set up and the Options are great. 5 Star app for sure!

Plain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 7, 2019

This app was good for donating but once it took out extra funds I immediately deleted it. Thankfully customer service is good and they offered me a full refund. Thanks

Monique's Deco Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 14, 2019

Great! I have this displayed on my front page to show people our commitment to the environment. I love the widget that shows people their impact (ours is set to display "trees planted")

Coffeeine
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited June 3, 2019

great app Does what it says . Give & Grow easy to set up. .

Fat Degu
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 27, 2019

Great app! I really love that this app makes it so easy to give to charities. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use. The only thing I would say is i'd love them to make it possible to give to UK charities available too.

What Fashion Wants
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited May 25, 2019

I love having the ability to automatically give back from the sales on my site. They partner with so many charitable organizations and causes, you're sure to find one that goes with your mission.

The Bath Bomb Outlet
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 2, 2019

Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome app, easy to use and my customers love that I've incorporated giving back into my store. Highly recommend.

Alley & Rae Apparel
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 18, 2019

The Give & Grow App by Pledgeling has been a great addition to my social enterprise as it not only allows me to communicate to my customers the direct impact that they've made with their purchases, but it provides me with peace of mind knowing that all of my contributions are being handled in a timely & efficient manner.
And a shout out to Meghan Gibson, who's been wonderful at answering all of my questions and helping me customize what I need. Thanks!

For Purpose Kids
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited March 13, 2019

Been using Give & Grow for a couple weeks now. It has helped get us get media coverage and boosted our conversion rates. On top of that our average order has increased too. Did I mention you feel incredible giving back. Our store has managed to help 500 people in the first 10 days using Give & Grow. Highly recommend for all stores to get on this band wagon

Six Hats Supply Co