Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Grow your business & Impact with a best-in-class donation app!

Slimmytea

I love this app, feels good to give back! :)

Fitbulletics

Love this App! Exactly what I needed for my business. They are quick to add any charity that isn't already on their list! Phenominal app, you all are doing great work!

Wodstaff

Melissa Levick was extremly helpfull and gave me all the information i needed.the app is amazing.

Seraph Design

Give and Grow is a great way to help people in need through your product sales.

Thepopvibe 2

Faced some issues with adding the code to include donation option for my customer and Melissa was extremely helpful and efficient. On a Sunday nevertheless. Amazing app and services!

Lunchskins

Wonderful app and so easy to use! We are a mission based company so this is perfect for us branding wise!

Baba Jewelry And Beads

Recently installed this app and it was easy. The parts I did not understand I emailed help@pledgeling.org and Melissa emailed me and was able to help me. She was amazing!

Mar Qui

This app is a no brainier.

Easy to install - ✅
Great customer service ✅
Matches theme ✅
Easy reporting & Dashboard ✅✅

Great Job, can't wait for the upcoming features.

Halfpint Naturals

So far so good! I requested a small charity and they were added within a couple hours. I am not able to set up the shopping cart button in my theme as directed but they are willing to do that for me. I'll update as I get going!

More Store Llc

great app, allows you to contribute a portion of funds to charity. They have a lot ' of charities already set up, so it is easy to use. also comes with a "total contributed" widget to display on site. I uninstalled because we are not going to contribute to charity as a part of purchase anymore.