Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
April 24, 2018

Melissa Levick was extremly helpfull and gave me all the information i needed.the app is amazing.

Wodstaff
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 25, 2018

Give and Grow is a great way to help people in need through your product sales.

Seraph Design
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 11, 2018

Faced some issues with adding the code to include donation option for my customer and Melissa was extremely helpful and efficient. On a Sunday nevertheless. Amazing app and services!

Thepopvibe 2
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 9, 2018

Wonderful app and so easy to use! We are a mission based company so this is perfect for us branding wise!

Lunchskins
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 30, 2018

Recently installed this app and it was easy. The parts I did not understand I emailed help@pledgeling.org and Melissa emailed me and was able to help me. She was amazing!

Baba Jewelry And Beads
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 21, 2018

This app is a no brainier.

Easy to install - ✅
Great customer service ✅
Matches theme ✅
Easy reporting & Dashboard ✅✅

Great Job, can't wait for the upcoming features.

Mar Qui
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 19, 2018

So far so good! I requested a small charity and they were added within a couple hours. I am not able to set up the shopping cart button in my theme as directed but they are willing to do that for me. I'll update as I get going!

Halfpint Naturals
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 18, 2018

great app, allows you to contribute a portion of funds to charity. They have a lot ' of charities already set up, so it is easy to use. also comes with a "total contributed" widget to display on site. I uninstalled because we are not going to contribute to charity as a part of purchase anymore.

More Store Llc
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 17, 2018

Love this app! It allows my supporters to select which organizations they will like to donate to! I also don't have to worry about the calculations as it is automated! Thanks Pledgeling!

Knotty Vibes
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 28, 2018

Love this app. Now I don't have to worry about calculating everything manually as I was doing before!

Gracemade