Give & Grow Donations

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lunchskins

Time spent using app 1 day

Wonderful app and so easy to use! We are a mission based company so this is perfect for us branding wise!

Baba Jewelry And Beads

Recently installed this app and it was easy. The parts I did not understand I emailed help@pledgeling.org and Melissa emailed me and was able to help me. She was amazing!

Mar Qui

This app is a no brainier.

Easy to install - ✅
Great customer service ✅
Matches theme ✅
Easy reporting & Dashboard ✅✅

Great Job, can't wait for the upcoming features.

Halfpint Naturals

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far so good! I requested a small charity and they were added within a couple hours. I am not able to set up the shopping cart button in my theme as directed but they are willing to do that for me. I'll update as I get going!

More Store Llc

great app, allows you to contribute a portion of funds to charity. They have a lot ' of charities already set up, so it is easy to use. also comes with a "total contributed" widget to display on site. I uninstalled because we are not going to contribute to charity as a part of purchase anymore.

Knotty Vibes

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Love this app! It allows my supporters to select which organizations they will like to donate to! I also don't have to worry about the calculations as it is automated! Thanks Pledgeling!

Gracemade

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app. Now I don't have to worry about calculating everything manually as I was doing before!

Two Radishes

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

helpful and responsive support for a great product. Thank you!

Mes Amies Soaps

Highly recommend for any business that puts ethics first! It's been on my site for only two months, and already over 500 donations have been made!

Discriminant

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, easy to use, the first app that I have found that will donate per order (by percent or dollar for order or per item) and has an embed option for a donation page! They have a TON of different causes they they support so setup is easy and chances are, they support something that you do, too. Can't recommend this app enough!