WhatsApp Photo Reviews Chatbot

WhatsApp Photo Reviews Chatbot

by Ecart.chat Apps

Collect Product reviews through Whatsapp Works with Loox & All

Sherif Store

Nowadays whatsapp is being trusted more than emails which make this app a game changer in the market. Customers responds quickly on whatsapp. Best support from founder. Recommended.

October 25, 2020

Kudos Kiddy

The app that I am looking for! This app has its own uniqueness. It helps to collect reviews automatically. It saved up my time and energy. Customer Service 5 Star 5 Star 5 Star!

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Nafih C

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

This is a great app. One major advantage is that the founder is super helpful and he himself provides the support and gets the job done quickly.

October 7, 2020

Pratibha Art

Useful. Helps in collecting reviews from customer easily and fast. If you want to increase customer trust than you should definitely try this app.

Mister Fab

Wow! This is what we were looking for. Excellent for your business. This will surely gonna boost your review game and sale as well.

August 17, 2020

The Last Monk

I found this app to be very useful. Helps to scale my sales by showcasing real user reviews. Thanks to the Team. Good luck guys!

August 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and kind words 😊
We look forward to making the app even better and more useful

Cheers,

redbubblestechnology

Definitely 5 stars !!!

After trying some other apps on product reviews, I find this app is the best of value and easy to use. Saw a considerable uptick in the number of buyers who came back to add a review.

Excellent price / quality ratio.

And finally, every time I have submitted a request, the support team have responded in a couple hours maximum and resolve the issue quickly. I could not be more impressed with this app . And a Special thanks to Nafih for promptly resolving my questions.

Good luck guys.