Giveaway Ninja Viral Contest

Giveaway Ninja Viral Contest

by CrazyRocket

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referral

Bagforphone your favorite store for women

With this application, you can generate very good traffic, plus they have ten-star support. I recommend!

Linika Products

This app is extraordinarily functional and full featured. I'm not exactly a whizkid and needed some help. The customer support is incredibly fast, friendly and efficient! If you've got promos and or giveaways you want to run to build your brand or increase traffic, I highly recommend this app! I would give the developer, app and support ten stars, if I could. Thanks!

Sour Me Sweet Confectionery

This business of setting up a shop is very new to me and having tried various apps I can tell you that this one is FANTASTIC! It is such a great way to try and build your base and a fun way to do it. I'm not technically inclined so I have been relying on customer support and they are hands down the best I have encountered - Andrea is amazing! If you are looking for a way to spread the word about your product, try Giveaway Ninja! The customer support goes above and beyond, and they will help you along the way!

Green Acre Scent

I love the app. It is user-friendly and easy to customize. Thanks to Andrea's excellent support I was able to address very fast the fine details needed to get it running in my website. Andrea also provided me with plenty of additional useful info and tips. Highly recommended.

Urikar

The customer support is great. Andrea helped out super fast. I'm currently testing the app. I look forward to the good results.

Sweeten the Day

This app is amazing! It was so easy to set up and install my giveaway. I really like how there are multiple options for entry actions, and that I could use as many (or as few) as I needed. I didn't need any support during the giveaway (everything functioned perfectly!), but I did have a question about exporting data after the giveaway. The support team is amazing! They got back to me in less than 24 hours and went above and beyond in answering my question.
I'm excited to use Giveaway Ninja in my future giveaways!

Eshopifiz

Support is excellent, helped me get my campaign sorted fast, thank you to Andrea de Santis for all your help and responding to my needs super fast.

JulRe Designs LLC

This app is so very user-friendly. No technical knowledge necessary. The Mailchimp integration is invaluable. My last giveaway was successfully run and I'm on my second one now - it's off to a great start thanks to the app. And if you have any questions, know that Andrea will respond right away to get things right.

vomFASS

This app works really well and has been a seamless launch for us. Customer support is really excellent.

Prettyclick

I have used other apps before, this is the best app I have seen for giveaway.The support is Awesome .Andrea helped me with all the settings and I could not have been more happier. It does everything I need and works to perfection

Previous 1 3