Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referrals

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Baby Blendy Bottles

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great and works perfectly for what we need. The customer service is very quick to respond and the staff is knowledgeable to help you out.

ETS Shop

Location Australia

This is a great app for giveaways. It is user-friendly and offers a lot of options for participants to earn points, which will increase engagement and drive traffic to the store. The control panel allows you to monitor how the giveaway is going by presenting you all the necessary data.

Riverry

BEST giveaway app! It does everything I need, while costing about half of what other similar app charges. PLUS technical support is TOP NOTCH! Andrea got you, if you may have any questions :)

Bouksha Trading

I selected this app because of the positive feedback which was spot on. Andrea provides customer support that is second to no one! If you are looking for a giveaway app look no further. She goes above and beyond you will not be disappointed.

Philly Reclaim

I looked at several conversion/giveaway apps before deciding on Giveaway Ninja. There is not a moment I regret the decision to add this app to our Shopify marketing toolbox. Easy to use, lots of great integrations with email and social. Support was quick to reply and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

XP Fit UK

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works as described at a fraction of the cost of alternative apps. It meets all our needs at this time. Andrea has been brilliant in providing quick and efficient support with styling requirements. Thanks!

Trust Biologic

Time spent using app About 19 hours

You made this so easy (so far) - Brand new to this process, but learning quickly and you are being such a help. 100%+

danformshoesvt

Amazing Giveaway App! The app is easy to use, but I did have some questions and Andrea was super efficient and proactive helping me to understand all of the Giveaway Ninja's features. This app is going to make implementing monthly giveaways so easy and will help to grow our customer engagement and loyalty. If I could give it 10 stars I would!

Tahylor Made

Andrea was extremely helpful with the setup. I was also given additional resources to help with my giveaway. Amazing customer service.

Isla And Boe

Time spent using app 1 day

Andrea was so helpful and knowledgable. really recommend this app for the customer service alone! thank you