Giveaway Ninja Viral Traffic

Giveaway Ninja Viral Traffic

by CrazyRocket

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referral

TheMotherland.online

The customer support is AMAZING! The app is great too. Highly recommend for any business looking to use giveaways to promote their business. Thank you Giveaway Ninja!

TravelSpark.live

I used this app to run 4 consecutive giveaways as part of a livestream. It was easy to use and Support was excellent when I needed help.

rona key store

I just got this app and got it all set up to find out it did not work on my website. When I contacted support, aka Andrea, I was contacted back in less than 10 minutes, maybe even less. Andrea fixed my problems right then and there, and even gave me suggestions on how to make my landing page better. Thank you Andrea for everything and I look forward to putting this app into action.

Origins Apparel

This app was extremely easy to set up and launch. I ran a very effective giveaway in my first month and generated a bunch of leads! The integration with Klaviyo is great and the support I received from Andrea really made the process simple!

BearFoot Surf Co.

I love this app. Ran a promo on trial and its already working like clock work! I contacted support and they reached out to me right away.. customer service is amazing!! Do not hesitate to add this to your marketing arsenal! You will not be disappointed!!

store.alexpfeffer.co

Giveaway Ninja is absolutely great. It drives a lot of traffic to your store without the need of setting up paid advertising. Additionally, I want to say that the company totally rocks and the support is definitely among the kindest people out there!

Ghost Supply Clothing

This application is amazing! Very easy to use! Very useful. I recieved 6k entries first try! I love the integration mechanics and analytics.

Forever Mood Store

The app is easy to setup and to adapt to your personal needs. The support was great and very helpful.

Tre Mori

I love it! Simple and effective, support is responsive and helped me to fine tune my settings. Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking to run a giveaway

SAM Face Masks

We are using the app to assist with engagement. It loaded up perfectly and when we had a minor issue, customer support at Giveaway Ninja jumped right in. Not only did they clarify things for us they dove in and optimized things for us. Full marks!