Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referrals

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

tiktokedftw

Oh man... where do I begin? Andrea Is just something else with the way she ensures you get the most out of this wonderful app. Not only is it super beginner friendly, but it also just does the job so effectively. Needless to say, Andrea's expertise in knowing what is best for your particular needs is just unmatched. It's really what makes this app so great and better than all the other ones; It's simplicity and just outstanding customer service. Truly the best! I highly highly recommend this app for all your future giveaways and there is nothing like this one I tell you. Once again, thank you x1000!

thekittyplace

The support was amazing. They helped me to solve all the things I wanted, and I didn't need to do anything myself. And they also gave me a gift . How cool is that.. Thanks

July 5, 2022

A pleasure to help new brands! Good luck with the promotion :) Best, Andrea

Vaporesso Store

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Don't forget about the review numbers. This app can satisfy our almost giveaway requirements. Highly recommend their professional customer service, they are a real quick-response team and solve the problem. Excellent Work!!!

Revival Retro

Easy to set up with the most incredible customer service. I would absolutely use this app again and highly recommend it. I researched many similar apps before choosing this one and I'm very happy I went with Giveaway Ninja. Thank you Andrea, you are a star!

July 4, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! Looking forwards to seeing your next amazing giveaway 😋

Best, Andrea

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

I love this App! Easy to setup and run, I needed to improve the dedicated giveaway page to look good on my theme, the support is excellent, I got a proper embed code for the page and now it looks good, thanks so much! I'm running currently a t-shirt giveaway you can see it here: https://worthwheels.com/pages/t-shirt-giveaway

LONG RIDE SHIELDS

Time spent using app 1 day

Just installed this app on our site LongRideShields.com. Created our first campaign and it is now live. Had a few hiccups in the setup but CrazyRocket tech support was on it! They responded very quickly and helped develop working code as well as things overlooked when setting up this first campaign. Big big thank you for the amazing service and extremely functional app! 10 out of 10, would recommend!

Unbound Lifestyle Co

Time spent using app About 16 hours

When I first downloaded the app, I thought it was fine & would do the trick for what I needed it to do. After setting up my first giveaway, I followed the instructions to embed it, but had issues getting it to show up (because I entered an incorrect link).... I panicked because I had just launched it, but it wasn't showing up..... Reached out to customer service thinking it would take at minimum a few hours to get a response, but they responded in minutes! Andrea went above & beyond and helped me make my giveaway look even more branded and made recommendations to make it more successful & help promote it. SO, SO impressed! We're using monthly giveaways to boost traffic, so I'm really happy this app is proving to be a great choice. Thank you!

Qrila Beauty Store

Location Spain

Ho usato quest'app per organizzare dei giveaway e i risultati che abbiamo ottenuto sono stati fantastici: leads, potenziali clienti e nuovi clienti! Facilissima da utilizzare con moltissime personalizzazioni di set up e design. Inoltre il supporto è veramente fantastico: immediato e efficacissimo. Grazie 1000 ragazzi! Consigliatissima *****

Releaf Box

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app to increase awareness about products via social contest giveaways. I highly recommend!

T&T Liberty Safes

Great app. Easy to use and maintain. Customer support has always been quick and spot on with helping the few questions I had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6