Experience with Glazfit2D at our demo store
Glazfit2D is developed for Eyeglasses Retailers
Glazfit2D adds the try-on feature on your website in the form of a Try On button. When a customer clicks on the Try On button, a window shows up allowing her to try virtual 2D eyeglasses by uploading her photo or taking photo directly using camera. This feature helps optical stores increase purchases by giving customers a means to be more confident to buy glasses online.
Our cutting edge algorithms automatically detect and fit the eyeglasses to customer's face. The customers do not have to do anything.
- Give your customers a means to try on eyeglasses when shopping them online.
- Make your customers more confidence on purchasing your products.
- Encourage your customers to buy your products with the Add to Cart button available on the try-on window.
- Advertise efficiently your products over social networks (ultimately bring more customers to your store).
- Automate all steps in try on process with cutting edges technologies in image processing and face tracking.
- Increase your conversion rate up to 80%.
Key features for shop owners
- Automatically creating try-on frame from good view image.
- Updating the try-on frame with your own standard frame.
- Listing your products in pages.
- Searching your products by keywords in title, description, type, vendor and tags.
- Enabling/disabling the Try On button on the storefront.
- Previewing and editing the fitting of each product.
- Fast requesting support for each try on frame.
Key features for customers
- Trying on eyeglasses with personal photo taken from camera of the customer's device.
- Trying on with photo uploaded or dragged directly to the canvas.
- Trying on with tilt face.
- Changing the photo effects for interests: black & white, blur, brightness, sepia and invert.
- Sharing on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest.
- Saving the trying on photo to local storage.
- Quickly adding to cart the selected eyeglasses.
Flexible customization and responsive:
- By default, the Try On button is automatically injected next to Add to Cart button without any effort from the shop owner.
- The shop owner can also flexibly put it at any desired position in the liquid theme.
- The Try On window is optimized and responsive for all screen sizes including desktop, tablet, and mobile.