Gleam Competitions

Engage your customers and grow sales with beautiful contests

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Espionagecosmetics

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is brilliant and one of our most used programs to drive traffic to our site, make sales, boost the signal for our launches, and engage customers while growing our mailing list.

Celtic Knot Works

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I run a weekly giveaway that has been great for attracting engaged Facebook followers. Gleam makes it easy to make a great and engaging giveaway.

Sunnybrook Gardens Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 month

LOVE IT!! Very easy to create great looking giveaways, polls, and so much more!

Sara2bears

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just posted my first competition and if I can do it anyone can. Easy, streamlined, and pretty great. For once, an app that isn't overly complicated, what a refreshing change. Massive potential here, I'm looking forward to getting to know this friend better :) Thanks

Titanparacord

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We absolutely LOVE GLEAM! One of our favorite apps. And Stuart is VERY on top of things.

Smilingpawspets

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

If you are planning on running competitions on your website or giveaways, this app will make it all a breeze. Easy to navigate, set up campaigns and monitor attendance. We had huge success with it! Thank you

The Zero To Hero Club

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A fantastic and versatile platform to add value to your customers by making it easy and fun to interact with your store while capturing emails and encouraging engagement.

Proudlypaw

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Signed up and installed few days ago. Still exploring, and working on my first giveaway, but can already say this is a great app.
I've been personally contacted by Stuart after registering, and he gave me great support and answered all my questions.
Definitely recommend this. Looking forward to launching my giveaway, and seeing how it will help grow my email list and business overall.

Only downside, at least for me and for now : I wish the media/file upload actions were available in the Pro plan. Need Business plan to do that, but still expensive for me right now. Well, maybe later :-)
Still giving 5 stars though !

Frostbeard Studio

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works great for competitions and giveaways. We mostly use Gleam to celebrate landmarks and spread the word on new products. It's an effective, fun way to engage with our audience and help build a following.

Buffher

Time spent using app Over 3 years

LOVE LOVE LOVE this APP for giveaways it generates great traffic and new email campaign leads would recommend to anyone!