Glew Analytics

Glew Analytics

by Glew

Analytics that help drive results.

Tiesta Tea

Glew has been extremely helpful to our company by giving us all of our data in one central location. I would recommend this to any company that is trying to grow their e-commerce business. We are now able to see our CAC and LTV all in one place where we can share with investors and our team.

Avec Drinks

Like using Glew to have everything in one place at <1k a year saves us hiring someone or all the time spent collating analytics from multiple platforms. The customer service and implementation has also been easy. I would say I wish i could afford the growth platform for a little more.

JJwinks

We are very pleased with the data we receive using GLEW. It is key to our business. Our rep, Laura, is responsive and easy to reach. She is very patient with our team in making sure we continue to learn the best ways to take advantage of all that GLEW has to offer. And, what we really like is that she often provides useful advice on which data is the most important in growing our business.

all the babies

Glew has helped me easily and efficiently track important logistics and data for business in a user friendly and concise way! I am so grateful for glew's services and can't wait to continue to see how it impacts my business.

Kahmune

. We've been using Glew for just over 6 months now and can't even imagine that there was a time when we did not. We are huge fans of the the product segmentation, marketing analytics, and number of App integrations. Glew has been instrumental in helping us analyze our business in a quick and efficient way. As a small brand time is everything!

AtmosFX Digital Decorations

My company participated in the free trial. Although we did not sign up, the Glew team was incredibly supportive during the entire process. Our contact Haleigh Dixon was especially helpful. We're still considering signing up in the future, but I'd recommend anyone curious about Glew to give the free trial a shot.

The Little Market

At a smaller company, it's so helpful to be able to see data at first glance and have both micro and macro levels of data depending on what you’re looking for, in one easy, visual dashboard.

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

Customer service has always been available to help me get more out of the app. Very happy with the product.

Stackedskincare

Glew is one of the most helpful reporting tools out there. We've used them for over a year and they've helped increase our AOV with the data we've learned. It helps us deep dive into customer patterns based on products and advertising soruces. They've also built custom reports for us.

Sheets & Giggles

I have been using the Glew app for over a month now and I find it is the best analysis of my Shopify and Amazon data that I have seen. In addition, they wrote me two custom reports that are better than anything I could find in the marketplace. I highly recommend Glew and their staff for anyone selling online! You won't regret this purchase!

Previous 1 3 4 5