Glew Analytics & Reporting

We take the hassle out of ecommerce analytics. Try free today!

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Always Fits

Time spent using app About 1 year

We got a new debit card a few weeks ago, therefore after a year of them easily charging us, the card declined. I would have had our finance team reach out, but i had a death in my family from Covid19 and they wrote to me, the CEO, rather than anybody else in our company. They followed up every single day for two weeks threatening collection. During a pandemic? We're a large retailer - was it worth losing our business harassing me? It was clear our company was going to pay - we had always paid them. All of that harassment for $400? During this time in our nation? Gross.

April 29, 2020

Hi there - this is Abby with the Glew team. We know this is a uniquely challenging time, and we are incredibly sorry to hear about the loss in your family.

We also sincerely apologize for the way your billing communication was handled - without us having been made aware of your extenuating circumstances, your account entered our standard outstanding payment process, with you as the billing point of contact. We have tried to be sensitive to all of our merchants’ varying situations and challenges in the current moment, and we apologize for the misunderstanding and that our communication fell short.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at abby.healy@glew.io if there’s anything I can do, now or in the future - we appreciate you working with us.

Sheets & Giggles

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using the Glew app for over a month now and I find it is the best analysis of my Shopify and Amazon data that I have seen. In addition, they wrote me two custom reports that are better than anything I could find in the marketplace. I highly recommend Glew and their staff for anyone selling online! You won't regret this purchase!

MuscleFeast

Time spent using app About 1 year

Powerful tool, providing in depth analysis and easy-to-use reporting. Even though they are constantly improving the product, it's easy to keep up through their educational content and stellar customer service.

Depuravita

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 3 years

The app can be very useful, unfortunately I can not make a comment on this. my employee mistakenly purchased this app agreed with our digital commerce consultant with a binding contract of 3 years. I am trying to terminate this contract since two years but they don't accept and we pay each month 169€ for nothing. Now I pass the case to our lawyers and will wait what can be done. We sent the termination letter but they didn't reply. According EU law we have the right to terminate the contract but Glew team simply ignored this and I find it very unprofessional.

April 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback - we’re sorry to hear that you haven’t had an entirely positive experience with Glew. Like many apps, we do operate on a contract basis, and while we understand that model isn’t the right fit for every business, we make that clear during the signup process.

I see that your cancellation request has been processed and will take effect at the end of your subscription term. However, we want to make sure you’re able to get the most value out of our platform for the duration of your subscription - if there’s anything we can do, please reach out anytime at support@glew.io.

Strivectin

Glew has created the data bridge that we have been missing from platform data, GA and site data. Its an amazing tool and they have a great team that is incredibly responsive!

The Spice House

Time spent using app About 1 year

We deployed Glew in early 2020 and love it. Reporting chores that once took several hours now take a few seconds. Glew is a system of systems, which makes it super useful for our business.

Tea Drops

Great investment for us! We researched several analytics tools and Glew was definitely the choice for us given our limited bandwidth as a small team. It's integrated with many of the e-commerce tools we use to run our day-to-day operations. Highly recommend.

The Raw Honey Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Glew has proved to be a really fantastic investment for us.

Glew is about improving your bottom line by giving you practical insights that can be immediately applied to marketing campaigns.

The focus is on metrics based on gross income, lifetime value and first touchpoint attribution.

This has given us some big gains.

For instance, by showing us the lifetime value of customers via product type we are now able to base our recruitment strategy around those products which attract customers with the highest lifetime value.

The next thing is first touch point attribution. Facebook and Google like you to believe that they were the source of your new customers, but often the place of first purchase is not the place the customer discovered us. Through Glew we now know where our new customers originate and can focus more of our marketing on those places where our best customers discover us.

The basis of the Glew setup is segments of customer types and product types. This is very powerful.

Key segments can be synchronised into our email marketing platform Klaviyo at the click of a button. Then the customers in those segments can be emailed. For instance, you can see which customers reorder specific products, so now we invite those customers to subscribe to the products they re-order.

A summary of kpis is one of the first things you see when you log on to Glew, this helps you to know immediately how you are doing on a daily basis. For instance, with your pay per click things can do awry pretty quickly but in Glew you can see a summary of your daily Facebook stats.
A lot easier than having to dig down into your Facebook control panel.

You can see that Laura and the team behind Glew is really turned on and they are very responsive to new suggestions to improve the product. They are not working from what sounds nice in theory but from stuff that will directly drive increased income. And they are a friendly bunch!

Glew has provided us with data insights that would have cost us many £thousands to obtain via the services of an analyst.

Myles Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple to install and very versatile. I use it all the time across product, marketing, customer analytics, etc. Affordable for what we get. Some things Shopify does better, some things Glew does better, together I have a pretty powerful set of analytics for a complex business.

Killerspin

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Glew is an outstanding e-Commerce Analytics tool. It offers a wide variety of reports and KPIs to help merchants better understand their business, precisely forecast product inventory, identify bundling and up-selling opportunities, and much more. Their support is outstanding and always responsive should you have any problems or questions about their product. Laura helped us get up to speed very quickly and has always been very responsive and thru with responses and help.

Thanks!