Glew: Multichannel Analytics

Glew: Multichannel Analytics

by Glew

Ecommerce analytics that help you save time and sell more.

Depuravita

The app can be very useful, unfortunately I can not make a comment on this. my employee mistakenly purchased this app agreed with our digital commerce consultant with a binding contract of 3 years. I am trying to terminate this contract since two years but they don't accept and we pay each month 169€ for nothing. Now I pass the case to our lawyers and will wait what can be done. We sent the termination letter but they didn't reply. According EU law we have the right to terminate the contract but Glew team simply ignored this and I find it very unprofessional.

April 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback - we’re sorry to hear that you haven’t had an entirely positive experience with Glew. Like many apps, we do operate on a contract basis, and while we understand that model isn’t the right fit for every business, we make that clear during the signup process.

I see that your cancellation request has been processed and will take effect at the end of your subscription term. However, we want to make sure you’re able to get the most value out of our platform for the duration of your subscription - if there’s anything we can do, please reach out anytime at support@glew.io.

PRO EDU

Initially when looking at this software we were looking for deep analytics for our new subscription service hosted on Paywhirl. We also have a Shopify store for sales. In the sales calls I was very specific and showed all of the software we used, how we used it, and what we needed to do with subscriber analytics. They promised and promised in the sales demo that we could get everything we needed. The sales person said our account manager would be able to set everything up because he couldn't show us what we were asking for in the demo. He just cared about getting a sale and passing us off to the account manager. After several months of trying to make the software work, they basically said that it doesn't but they "could make it work with another $4,000-$5,000 in custom development. A team member specifically from Glew was one of the worst people I've ever dealt with. Promised to solve the solution, develop a solution for the issue, and would simply forget to call us back or follow up. So we were left with a piece of expensive software that did NOTHING for what was promised. And they insisted that we would have to continue to pay for the entire year despite the software not serving any function. Why would they want a company who's super unhappy with the products or services and find 0 value in this to continue to be forced to pay for a product or service that provides no value? Another company that over promises and under delivers. I wasn't going to write any review but since I called Amex and stopped all payments they decided to send me to collections over 10 months later. SLEEZY. Garbage customer service.

February 21, 2020

Hi there - this is Abby from Glew. I’m so sorry to hear you haven’t had a positive experience with our product. It’s our primary goal to make sure all of our clients see value in Glew, and it sounds like there was some miscommunication from the start with your subscription. We’d love to get on a call to figure out a solution. You can email me directly at abby.healy[at]glew.io and I’ll make sure you’re connected with the right person. - Abby

casa de sante

Not worth the money. Poor customer service, unable to calculate simple metrics, not connected to Google & Amazon. Deceptive advertising & when you try to cancel you are locked in for 1 year. Will not be renewing. I suspect the positive reviews are fake. Stay away!

November 21, 2019

Hi there! We’re sorry to hear that you haven’t had a positive experience with Glew. Like many apps, we do operate on an annual contract, and while we understand that model isn’t the right fit for every business, we make that clear during the signup process and on our App Store listing.

We want to make sure you’re able to get the most value out of our platform for the duration of your subscription and are here to help if you’re having any issues getting your data sources connected or utilizing our analytics - our support team will reach out shortly to follow up with you.

(And as you know, reviews are directly connected to your Shopify store, so no fake reviews here - promise!)