Glew Analytics

Attribution, Orders, Products, Customer Analytics and more!

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Puzzledly

Glew Pro is an extremely powerful tool that has provided my ecomm brand with valuable insights on our marketing efforts. The tool can go very deep into your data and has a little bit of a learning curve so I strongly recommend working with your account rep, and attending the webinars. The webinars are really informative and helpful! The data that they have been able to collect (and visualize) about our customers & their purchase journey is top notch. The tool has a ton of value in understanding LTV and actions you can take from it. I would recommend using lapse point, as well as the lifetime orders segments to hyper focus on customer cohorts. They also have a unique metric called Product CLTV, that was invaluable for us understanding our most valuable products. This data has helped us refine our prospecting, retargeting and retention marketing strategies, and ultimately driving more efficiency with our organic & paid marketing efforts. For the price, it is a steal and has become an essential marketing tool for our growth-focused e-commerce brand.

Crap Eyewear

use the app to get a quick snapshot of whats going on and review inventory, works well and great customer support thus far!

Tiesta Tea

Glew has been extremely helpful to our company by giving us all of our data in one central location. I would recommend this to any company that is trying to grow their e-commerce business. We are now able to see our CAC and LTV all in one place where we can share with investors and our team.

Avec Drinks

Like using Glew to have everything in one place at <1k a year saves us hiring someone or all the time spent collating analytics from multiple platforms. The customer service and implementation has also been easy. I would say I wish i could afford the growth platform for a little more.

JJwinks

We are very pleased with the data we receive using GLEW. It is key to our business. Our rep, Laura, is responsive and easy to reach. She is very patient with our team in making sure we continue to learn the best ways to take advantage of all that GLEW has to offer. And, what we really like is that she often provides useful advice on which data is the most important in growing our business.

all the babies

Glew has helped me easily and efficiently track important logistics and data for business in a user friendly and concise way! I am so grateful for glew's services and can't wait to continue to see how it impacts my business.

Kahmune

. We've been using Glew for just over 6 months now and can't even imagine that there was a time when we did not. We are huge fans of the the product segmentation, marketing analytics, and number of App integrations. Glew has been instrumental in helping us analyze our business in a quick and efficient way. As a small brand time is everything!

AtmosFX Digital Decorations

My company participated in the free trial. Although we did not sign up, the Glew team was incredibly supportive during the entire process. Our contact Haleigh Dixon was especially helpful. We're still considering signing up in the future, but I'd recommend anyone curious about Glew to give the free trial a shot.

The Little Market

At a smaller company, it's so helpful to be able to see data at first glance and have both micro and macro levels of data depending on what you’re looking for, in one easy, visual dashboard.

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

Customer service has always been available to help me get more out of the app. Very happy with the product.

Previous 1 3 4 5