Glew Analytics & Reporting

We take the hassle out of ecommerce analytics. Try free today!

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Evan Alexander Grooming

Glew has been instrumental in helping us analyze our business quickly and efficiently. We are grateful for Glew's services and can't wait to continue to see how it impacts our business. The Glew team was incredibly supportive during the entire process. Our contacts, Katie and Lindsay, have been especially helpful. We are huge fans of the email segmentation features, marketing analytics, and the number of App integrations. We recommend this website integration for anyone any business looking for reliable data. Give the free trial a shot.

May 18, 2022

Hi Evan! Josh with the Glew team here. I just wanted to say we sincerely appreciate the review and look forward to continuing this growth journey together!

Jamaican Care Packages

Glew helped me identify some key parts in my business that not even Google Analytics and Shopify Analytics did. Highly recommend, if you want a quick snapshot of what's working and not working in your business.

May 18, 2022

Josh with the Glew team here. Love the feedback and support! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Puzzledly

Glew Pro is an extremely powerful tool that has provided my ecomm brand with valuable insights on our marketing efforts. The tool can go very deep into your data and has a little bit of a learning curve so I strongly recommend working with your account rep, and attending the webinars. The webinars are really informative and helpful! The data that they have been able to collect (and visualize) about our customers & their purchase journey is top notch. The tool has a ton of value in understanding LTV and actions you can take from it. I would recommend using lapse point, as well as the lifetime orders segments to hyper focus on customer cohorts. They also have a unique metric called Product CLTV, that was invaluable for us understanding our most valuable products. This data has helped us refine our prospecting, retargeting and retention marketing strategies, and ultimately driving more efficiency with our organic & paid marketing efforts. For the price, it is a steal and has become an essential marketing tool for our growth-focused e-commerce brand.

May 18, 2022

From all of the Glew team, we're so happy you're enjoying the product and really diving into the possibilities! Power users are so crucial to our improvement and development, and we wouldn't be here without you!

Crap Eyewear

use the app to get a quick snapshot of whats going on and review inventory, works well and great customer support thus far!

Tiesta Tea

Glew has been extremely helpful to our company by giving us all of our data in one central location. I would recommend this to any company that is trying to grow their e-commerce business. We are now able to see our CAC and LTV all in one place where we can share with investors and our team.

Avec Drinks

Like using Glew to have everything in one place at <1k a year saves us hiring someone or all the time spent collating analytics from multiple platforms. The customer service and implementation has also been easy. I would say I wish i could afford the growth platform for a little more.

JJwinks

We are very pleased with the data we receive using GLEW. It is key to our business. Our rep, Laura, is responsive and easy to reach. She is very patient with our team in making sure we continue to learn the best ways to take advantage of all that GLEW has to offer. And, what we really like is that she often provides useful advice on which data is the most important in growing our business.

all the babies

Glew has helped me easily and efficiently track important logistics and data for business in a user friendly and concise way! I am so grateful for glew's services and can't wait to continue to see how it impacts my business.

Kahmune

. We've been using Glew for just over 6 months now and can't even imagine that there was a time when we did not. We are huge fans of the the product segmentation, marketing analytics, and number of App integrations. Glew has been instrumental in helping us analyze our business in a quick and efficient way. As a small brand time is everything!

AtmosFX Digital Decorations

My company participated in the free trial. Although we did not sign up, the Glew team was incredibly supportive during the entire process. Our contact Haleigh Dixon was especially helpful. We're still considering signing up in the future, but I'd recommend anyone curious about Glew to give the free trial a shot.

Previous 1 3 4 5