Global Exchange

The first Currency Convert app compatible with all other apps

$9.95/month. 7-day free trial.

TruFace™

Very bad. Makes it keep refreshing the page and glitches everything out. Dont download, it really sucks.

Funko Fandom

does not autoswitch to customers country..... dont know why as it worked on my other stores..
,sybe. developer could help me

restorenik

OMG. I'm looking for this app for a long time ago. The other Currency Apps does work too but in some cases it's not. This app work perfect with all my other apps like popup drawer, upsell and crosssell. And its CHEAP. Thank you.

yfycori

So glad that I came across this app! It's like my online shop supporter! I'm really hands-free now.....

Sensationally Gorgeous

I have done as per instruction procedures doesn't work and no response from support, piece of junk .

Joibag.com

Not really doing what it should do. Easy to set up, true. But then after setting up the default prices got converted to another currency somehow. So just gave up and switched back to the default currency switcher at the moment.

Kelsey's Neighbourhood Bar & Grill

Saved a lot of time and increased conversion. Customers were confused and they used to send me a message asking about the price in their local currencies. This app can solve it.

Buttrey Food & Drugs

I am using this app and is one of the best app if you are selling in more than one country. Highly recommended. Easy to install and use.

Listenin' Booth

I find this app to be really useful. Customers from other countries will feel comfortable shopping in their home currency.

Petroleum Standard Sales

Nice shopify application to show currency conversion rates based on different customer locations around the world.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11