Global Exchange

Global Exchange

by .Brick

The first Currency Convert app compatible with all other apps

restorenik

OMG. I'm looking for this app for a long time ago. The other Currency Apps does work too but in some cases it's not. This app work perfect with all my other apps like popup drawer, upsell and crosssell. And its CHEAP. Thank you.

yfycori

So glad that I came across this app! It's like my online shop supporter! I'm really hands-free now.....

sunathrone

This is definitely what I want, the other apps like Reorder or Orderify are just simply cancel and create new order, that make my Shopify reports inaccurate. This app really did the job, keep up the good work.

Kelsey's Neighbourhood Bar & Grill

Saved a lot of time and increased conversion. Customers were confused and they used to send me a message asking about the price in their local currencies. This app can solve it.

Integra Investment Plans

Works like a charm, and all for free. Brilliant, and no bugs. Means we can increase our conversion internationally. What's not to love?!

Buttrey Food & Drugs

I am using this app and is one of the best app if you are selling in more than one country. Highly recommended. Easy to install and use.

Listenin' Booth

I find this app to be really useful. Customers from other countries will feel comfortable shopping in their home currency.

Petroleum Standard Sales

Nice shopify application to show currency conversion rates based on different customer locations around the world.

Heat treating equipment

I love it. it's easy to use and it has made a really big difference in my store making it easy to sell worldwide.

Veramons

The best app out there for currency conversions! Easy to use and user friendly. The set up was a breeze.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12