Global Exchange

The first Currency Convert app compatible with all other apps

$9.95/month. 7-day free trial.

restorenik

OMG. I'm looking for this app for a long time ago. The other Currency Apps does work too but in some cases it's not. This app work perfect with all my other apps like popup drawer, upsell and crosssell. And its CHEAP. Thank you.

yfycori

So glad that I came across this app! It's like my online shop supporter! I'm really hands-free now.....

Kelsey's Neighbourhood Bar & Grill

Saved a lot of time and increased conversion. Customers were confused and they used to send me a message asking about the price in their local currencies. This app can solve it.

Buttrey Food & Drugs

I am using this app and is one of the best app if you are selling in more than one country. Highly recommended. Easy to install and use.

Listenin' Booth

I find this app to be really useful. Customers from other countries will feel comfortable shopping in their home currency.

Petroleum Standard Sales

Nice shopify application to show currency conversion rates based on different customer locations around the world.

Veramons

The best app out there for currency conversions! Easy to use and user friendly. The set up was a breeze.

Happiness Idea

The app work as expected.. The support is great.. Hoang help us to customize the currency switcher location which looks great on our site.. and the price is also reasonable.. highly recommended!

Ukrop's Super Markets

It works how you want it to work, every time. Wouldn't consider any other currency converter. aaaaaaaa

Pay 'N Pak

I like this app because its very simple and precise, it makes me to spread my business across the globe without fear complex exchange rate calculation

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10