Anmeldelser (959)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. maj 2024

As per Sarah from Globo, the app only supports a single colour for all the products. I have no idea what she meant to say but in my site she had no idea on how to get it working. Asked me to buy the Silver plan since the free plan doesn't work.

eTrixie
Australien
En dag bruger appen
27. marts 2024

I dont understand why i cant have acess to the free version it dont appear to me

GiraPen
Spanien
6 dage bruger appen
27. februar 2024

It didn't work from the start with a shopify stock theme and I worked with them for days to get it up and running, but still they couldn't. They had me deal with an intermediary in order to fix which took sometimes hours and overnight to get responses and still not working. After a few days and A LOT of waiting, I gave up and will move onto another product.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Flaners
Frankrig
22 minutter bruger appen
12. september 2023

This app isn't working now i add in 3 store and it cant work .The automatically setup is great! It will cause a really huge errors on responsive of product images misfit to user's screen after fully complete setup of the variant images!

My Store
Spanien
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
Globo svarede 15. september 2023

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had with our app.

When we received your review, we immediately contact to you you with the desire to send you our apology and want to have a chance to check the issues and fix all for you but unfortunately, we haven't heard from you till now.

We always want to make you happy when you use our app, so it's disappointing when we don't meet your expectations. Thanks for telling us about the issues. We're working on improving our support to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We understand it was frustrating to deal with these issues, and we appreciate your business with Globo. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

USA
14 dage bruger appen
Globo svarede 11. september 2023

Hi there,

I'm sorry for your experience about this app.
Our team has checked your store & your theme (Reformation). I confirm that our app works well with the theme any any 2.0 theme.
Regarding your case, I think you are looking for the Group Products feature. Unfortunately, our app hasn't got the feature at the moment. But our team has added this features to our updating list. So we may consider to add this in next update.

Lastly, Thank you so much for your feedback! Forgive us for your bad experience!

Redigeret 12. marts 2023

** UPDATE ***
After my review, they wrote me a very unprofessional email about how their feelings were hurt and that their developers work too hard for such reviews. Amazing.

It does what it's supposed to do but then it makes your Store malfunction. The Product images started to be enlarged, the page would randomly go to the bottom after choosing a variant.

Breethe Activewear
Sydafrika
Cirka et år bruger appen
6. december 2021

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.

Good Ol' Vintage
New Zealand
3 måneder bruger appen
15. juni 2021

Please don't install this app. this will ruin your entire theme. many positive comments are from scammers and also because of free app. there are many other free and paid color swatch apps. please don't use it. especially if you are using a premium theme. *BEWARE*

Girly Lavender
Indien
Cirka en måned bruger appen