Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 12. Januar 2023

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. BE AWARE. It corrupted my entire theme. Product theme, and they take ZERO responsibility. this is what one of their team members said"

"Our dev had a meticulous check and notice a weird thing in this regard. Even when we tried to remove our app from the theme to see how goes, then, the issue still is the same with the default selector of the theme.

You should contact the theme dev team for help in this case because it is out of our hands to support troubleshooting issues with 3rd party code in any case. Honestly, our dev team is not trained and they are not familiar with the code. Hope you understand with us"

Let me clarify that my theme has been the SAME since the moment I opened my shopify store, and have not changed it. Only thing that changed was downloading this image variant app, which is giving me "invalid object type for field "image" "products in my google search console, and not allowing google to show ANY of my products. Also, SUPPOSEDLY, they checked "meticulous" and then they say "our dev team is not trained and they are not familiar with the code" DONOT DOWNLOAD EVEN IF FREE. YOUR PAGE WILL BE DAMAGED, AND YOUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT SYNC TO GOOGLE ADS.

Magic Crystals
Vereinigte Staaten
7 tage mit der App
5. Dezember 2022

Please Remove the bad ads for your products, I couldn't use this app properly, and I am not able to set up this app.

onetheme
Indien
2 tage mit der App
12. Mai 2021

very bad communication.
embed code to my website to create some error
can find them to solve the problem.

iFrameFit Co.,Ltd
China
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
7. August 2021

DO NOT USE THIS APP.
MALWARE EMBEDDED AND WILL RUIN YOUR WEBSITE THEME *VARIANTS.
SHOPIFY WILL CLAIM THIS IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY AS IT IS A THIRD-PARTY APP.

Raido Surf Accessories
Australien
14 minuten mit der App
Globo hat geantwortet 7. August 2021

Apologies for your bad experience!! 🥺
I understand your concern. Could you please refer to this guide to completely remove the leftover code https://globosoftware.net/kb/uninstall-app-8/

If it doesn't work, please approve my collaborator request so we can help you quickly.

4. August 2021

*** APP CORUPTED MY WHOLE STORE DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!! HOME PAGE BUGGED, PRODUCT PAGES BUGGED. EVERYTHING IS BUGGED Do NOT DOWNLoad!

GewoonWOW.nl