Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mai 2024

Best support service ever! Helen was very helpful and helped me with all my doubts and difficulties in configuring the app in the best way for my store. I am very satisfied!

Romantique
Brésil
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 avril 2024

very helpful. I appreciate how quick you guys are to help and fix things. Would rate this a 10 star if there was one

My Store
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2024

Had an Issue with one color setting on a specific product.
Send a message to the customer service, Sarah replied.
She replied within a few minutes we talked how we could solve the problem.
The developer-team looked into it and it was solved 24 hours later.
Very good service and work from the TEAM.

LIVITY™
Autriche
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 mai 2024

Great extension for the customer experience and good support from GLOBO (app owner)

ROWA STORE
Brésil
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2024

support very helpful and the problem have been solved quickly. i recommend this app

SHENELIN
Indonésie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2024

GREAT PRODUCT.... Helpdesk team is very very good and very very helpful. If you need any help with customization the helpdesk helped me with exactly what i needed.

Top King Boxing USA
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2024

We upgraded our theme and some of our variant prices were no longer changing. Sarah was on top of the situation and within 48 hours the issue was fixed! Great customer service, would recommend!

Sun Country Patio Furniture
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

Excellent experience! Customer service is great, fast and very helpful. I totally recommend this app.

Yellow Store Paris
France
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

I was facing a problem and I called someone to help me and Sarah helped me and in a short time the problem was solved.

Wheels Bikes
Arabie saoudite
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Very grateful for the prompt support we received! They helped us resolve an issue that we were having and made things easy on our end. Thank you!

Elevation Church Resources