Avis (990)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mai 2024

Had the pleasure of working with Sarah, she is brilliant at are work, has great knowledge of the product and knows what she is doing.

She communicates promptly and kept me informed of the steps she is doing and who the solution will come out.

Thanks Sarah for all your help.

BUSSIN
Inde
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 juillet 2024

I had a great experience with the customer support team. They quickly solved my product issue and were very helpful throughout the process. Their dedication to making sure my problem was resolved made a big difference. I highly recommend the GLO Color Swatch app for its excellent support and user-friendly features.

EZYBUYER
Pakistan
Environ 8 heures d’utilisation de l’application
25 juin 2024

Great free app, I struggled a little at first to set it up but the app team were really quick to help. I recommend it!

stripeypeach
Royaume-Uni
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 mai 2024

I had already tried similar apps. Unfortunately, I was very dissatisfied with the support because I was not helped or the problem was not understood. I am completely satisfied with this app. The app works perfectly and the support is also very helpful and friendly. Clear recommendation.

HUNDESCHATZ
Allemagne
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2024

Great tool for my product page CRO. And quick/responsive customer support as well :) Thanks, Sarah!!

Zen Boutique Supply
États-Unis
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

Happy with the App and Support team also.

MHC World
Afrique du Sud
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

I already used the Globo Options extension, and now I added this one to my website. I never had any problems, they were always very helpful. Fast and efficient support, they won’t let you down.

Volpi Joias
Brésil
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 juin 2024

very quick to answer my queries, especially when i should have just looked for the function myself. im on the free version and has almost everything i need

Slayer's Quest
Royaume-Uni
Environ 14 heures d’utilisation de l’application
5 juillet 2024

No issues to point so far. Been using it for about 3 weeks and I'm loving it.
Keep up with the good work!

DuColors
Portugal
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2024

The tech team is super super fast response and helpful. Solved my problem reported within a day. That’s surprised me and is a excellent experience. Thanks

Hamaros Sporting Goods