Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 juillet 2022

The support department helps me so much, I am very satisfied with the app, very clear and well-arranged app

Dripp Glasses
Pays-Bas
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2022

Awesome customer service! I had a question and they provided an answer right away. The app does exactly what I need it to as well. Way better than the default color swatch option.

Dixie's
6 décembre 2021

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.

Good Ol' Vintage
Nouvelle-Zélande
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 mars 2023

One of the greatest customer service I have seen to date. They solved everything and anything I had requested, in a very short timeframe.

5/5 and Highly recommended!!!!

Rad Sunnies
5 août 2022

Out of the box, the G:Variant color swatch app was easy to install and had 95% of the functionality I was looking for. Their development team was super helpful in making a few customizations so it now works seamlessly with my theme.

Salt & Tide
30 juin 2021

Its really a great app, only matched by their stellar support, I had a issues with a feature I needed and they fixed it for me in just a couple of hours, really thank you for all your support!!!

Rakun.kids
Chili
23 mai 2023

Amazing app ever. Free to use, and even with the kind and smooth support.
I highly recommend this app to any shop. Even if you have problems, the support team fix for you so quickly. Much appreciated!!!

DEVISE FACTORY
Japon
12 décembre 2022

Great app. Very useful and easy to use. Recommend this app for improving sales and look of store.
Thank you!

thuglifemart
Inde
23 septembre 2021

Very good custumer service. Realy happy with all the help they put in to make it work for me. I wish there was a way for me to buy them a donut or coffee to say thank you!

Stadshorloges
Pays-Bas
22 juillet 2021

Sarah is a kind-hearted girl. She and his developer work hard for me to fix my issue. She cares for me too much I will be thankful and never forget his kind support. This app is new but it is best and will improve further with time. i strongly recomend to check it one time. You will never regret after installing this

V1SION